Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My First Machine need help
My First Machine need help
Hi Guys i just got my machine today

A Respironics BiBPapautoSV Advanced with smartcard

i would like to view the contents on the smart card and use sleephead to view it or is there a better free viewer

? What Card reader would i need to do this the cards like a bankcard in size with a gold chip on it

i have seen them for 100 bucks is there a cheaper way ?

and if i do view info on the card will it still be there so i can take it to the doctors for evaluations

Thanks Guys Sleep tight

Clive
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My First Machine need help
The clinical manual of your machine is available via direct download (section two)
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Not sure what you need. SleepyHead is compatible with Phillips Respironcis System One (50 series) machines)
Welcome to the forum
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the link But this is the Machine i am using

[commercial DME link removed, per Apnea Board rules]

Note from Admin: That's the older unit that uses a credit-card sized smart card. The readers are hard to find these days. $100 is about the best I've seen on the cost out there also. Most newer units use the standard SD cards. Sorry, had to remove the commercial link - see below - SS.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-31-2012, 08:16 PM)britincanada Wrote: Thanks for the link But this is the Machine i am using

It looks the same machine (9th from top down - scroll down to section two)
Links to commercial sites are not allowed in the forum so we go around it by saying check Supplier #3 on the supplier list
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi britincanada, First of all, WELCOME! to the forum. I don't know the answer to your questions but hang in there and someone will know the answer to help you shortly, just Keep checkin' back into the forum for more suggestions. Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Your right thank-you

It appears i need glasses too lol
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum!!! We are glad you joined us!!! Welcome
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier number one has the smart card reader for $79.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks 4 the info

So i used my machine at home for the 1st time

Did 6 3/4 Hrs on Her i found the Machine pretty easy to use and the Quattro FX Mask Not Claustrophobic
i Did have a leak of between 35 And 50 and did notice leakage under my chin area so i have work to Do ( My Tec guy said under 55 is ok )
But All in all I Think i am going to take to this like a duck is to Water
and to be honest its because of the Mask
But i found the machine a Bit Loud maybe due to the Leakage

Good luck out there guys
And thanks for the Help
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-01-2012, 09:47 AM)britincanada Wrote: i Did have a leak of between 35 And 50 and did notice leakage under my chin area so i have work to Do ( My Tec guy said under 55 is ok )
What mask are you using and at what pressure? It looks very low leak
Its total leak (intentional leak plus unintentional leak)
unintentional leak = total leak minus intentional leak

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,188 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,794 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,320 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 6,756 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,250 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.