Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My First Night < 1 AHI!! (Thanks SleepRider)
My First Night < 1 AHI!! (Thanks SleepRider)
I got my first night with under 1 AHI. Thanks to all who have helped especially SleepRider

This is with my original nasal mask.
I raised my minimum pressure to 11 with SleepRiders sugestions which has helped
I also turned down my flx from 3 to 1. 3 was a little more comfortable, but think I do better with 1.

Best Day with Nasal Mask
[Image: vhzvor7l.png]

Worst Day with Dreamwear Mask

I tried two days with with a new Dreamwear mask. I really liked the feel of the mask, but it put my numbers in the tank. I only wore the mask for 2 days on the 16th & 17th, then went back to my nasal mask.
[Image: ZZMOnAcl.png]

10 Day Trend (Dreamwear Mask on 16th & 17th
[Image: sP93Tpdl.png]

Here is the link to my first 4 days charts and the support that I have gotten.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-of-events

I am loving having a smart machine, and all of the support from this site. Thanks All!

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My First Night < 1 AHI!! (Thanks SleepRider)
Wow! Talk about things moving in the right direction! Well done. Now it's your turn to pay it forward. Hopefully this will continue for you.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Congratulation on the good results.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks All!!

I am loving having this data over my old brick machine.

I am loving my AHI, todays was not quite as good but still only 1.09 which I am very happy with. Should i continue to raise pressure to get rid of the RERA or the Periodic Breathing, or are those numbers low enough not to be concerned with?
Post Reply Post Reply
With the very positive recent results, I would avoid changes for a week or so. Get a good baseline of what this pressure delivers over a week, and then decide if it's worth making a change. Congrats again on the good results.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi kacn6771,
It's GREAT to hear that you are doing so well with your CPAP
therapy, keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 619 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First night with hose cover, night was full of major mask leaks TiredTom111 2 850 06-30-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: TiredTom111
  Hello folks, here is my graph from last night and night before Phil487 5 898 06-15-2023, 02:05 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Great Night into Terrible Night dcsleep 1 1,110 12-15-2020, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] AHI varies from night to night KKBW 6 1,341 07-31-2020, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  New to CPAP - First Night Great, Second Night not so much oasised 22 3,234 07-24-2020, 10:26 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Here is my data from 3rd night and Friday night slingshot383 16 2,252 05-25-2020, 05:35 AM
Last Post: slingshot383

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.