After staying with my Fisher & Paykel Icon Premo for almost a yr and feeling crappy all the way through. My Sleep doctor did prescribed me another Sleep test to see if I needed an Auto Pap (Something that I kept asking for Since getting a bit educated & joining this Board).
My Last few days were so bad that I decided not to wait till the test(It is booked for July 9th) I did make the decision of Spending the money and purchased Resmed S9 Autoset & Resmed F10 Mask.
LAst night was my first one I had just 3 recorded events recorded over 8 hrs of APAping (I believe that I did sleep for at least 5 of those Hrs). AHI was .38. The Night before I had 32 events with the Icon Premo.
Still did not feel all that great through the day but really was not expecting to magically get better Overnight but keeping fingers crossed that hopefully with a few good nights with no or next to none events I might start feeling better.
Wow, that's awesome! I guess you have two options. Call the doc and see if he wants to cancel the sleep study.
Or ... Don't say anything, go through the sleep study, and get yourself a second Autoset to have as a back up.
Obviously, the cost will be one of the deciding factors for you.
Apnea Board Moderator
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Good job Realtor, way to take things in your own hands! From experience that is a good combo and it appears to be working for you. And now you can see what's happening (very little just how you want it). You may have some catching up to do but you are on your way. I hope you feel it sooner than later.