Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My Journey from BiPAP Auto to Aircurve 10 Vauto
RE: My Journey from BiPAP Auto to Aircurve 10 Vauto
One more graph for the full night on advanced view. As far as manipulating your respiration rate or volume, that is not easily or reliably achieved with setting changes.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
here is the advanced
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
The only consistent thing I see is that when tidal volume and minute vent diminish, there is usually a leak present. There is no apparent connection to flow limitation. These may be related to sleep stage, but there is no way to know with the CPAP data. Maybe add 0.2 cm of pressure support (PS 4.6). As you say, this is all working as hoped, but there are limits to what we can do.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok I will give it a try.  Thank you for taking the time.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is how I am trying to get more oxygen into the mask.  P30i mask ported in just under the connection point of the hose.  Took enough time and thought that I hope it is worth it.  I'll try tonight.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the update Mr. McGyver.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry to post again, I have been doing very well on the AHI 0 for the last 6 days...  I do have a question on my mouth leaks.  I can not stand the full face mask, tapping is really do not like taping at all but I worry about the leaking on the graphs.  It is bad but my question is do I need to worry about it and just go ahead and tape.  I don't want to but do I need to?  The graph shows what I mean.  There is a lot of mouth breathing but only a little that is in the large leak...
Post Reply Post Reply
It does not appear to adversely affect your therapy. How are you sleeping?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, I still wake up often at night and I no longer sleep after about 5:30 - use to sleep until 8 to 8:30... Still tired but I just can't sleep as long as I use to.
Post Reply Post Reply
If it is leaks that disrupt your sleep then do what you can. The therapy looks pretty good, However we know your SpO2 drops with leaks. You didn’t include that information here but I think I know there were likely a number of desaturation events with leaks.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto - Oscar Chart Raven87 18 317 9 hours ago
Last Post: Raven87
  Help with new AirCurve 10 VAuto Settings aubreyjs 13 303 10 hours ago
Last Post: staceyburke
  need help be with Ti min and Ti max, just got airsense vauto and got some questions shedu1337 7 186 04-22-2024, 09:02 AM
Last Post: shedu1337
  Starting my journey to better sleep - guidance appreciated StuffyNoseDude 2 164 04-21-2024, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Abrecaminos
  [Equipment] Bag for Aircurve 10 without humidifier? melbell 3 167 04-20-2024, 02:07 AM
Last Post: melbell
  Does Aircurve 10 Vauto record events and flow limits during ramp mode? SingleH 3 111 04-19-2024, 09:12 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  [Pressure] TiredButNotCranky's CPAP journey TiredButNotCranky 6 186 04-18-2024, 09:40 AM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.