Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My Journey from BiPAP Auto to Aircurve 10 Vauto
RE: Newbe First time using BiPAP Auto mode
That would be great, thank you!
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My Journey from BiPAP Auto to Aircurve 10 Vauto
Well I am new here, I have read the rules and if this in anyway is against any of them please delete it.  I just received my aircurve today from Supplier #2.  They said lightly used and they meant it - 285 run hours. So approximately one month used.  They had great service, I called about hooking air up to the machine and they sent 2 couplings.  The first was a heated hose with oxygen port and the second was when I needed to use the regular air hose.  It came quickly, in great shape and I am amazed at the lower cost.  So tonight is the first time, I will post tomorrow the OSCAR report and see what you can help improve on them.  Thank you everyone that helped guide me in my purchase.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Looking forward to seeing your first results. Congratulations on the good transaction with Supplier #2. I am yet to hear of anyone not having a good experience with this company. Nothing at all wrong with your post. Good luck and sleep well.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats on the good purchase. Hope all goes well.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had a hiccup last night. I guess the card I had was not formatted so no OSCAR last night. I reformatted to fat32 and will try tonight.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well this was my 2nd night with the new VAUTO.  It was a different type of night with me taking something to help me sleep.  I was up a couple of times and just could not fall asleep until about 1AM.  But the sleep seemed good, just not enough of it.  My chart looks different then what the Dream station showed and I am not sure what it means. so here it is.  If you would like a blowup of any part let me know.
Post Reply Post Reply
Let's see what looks different.  Respiratory statistics are identical, but flow limit is gone. No hypopnea and an exceptionally low event rate.  It's not a huge difference other than the breathing and machine response seems so much quieter.  There might be more in the zoomed details.

Dreamstation:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=24177]

Vauto:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=24328]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
A very good piece of data there showing that the VAuto is better at treatment than the Respironics in your situation. This should result in better sleep consistently. Congrats.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
A quick question, I see RE in the bottom of the chart. Mine dose not have that. Do I need to add it? If so how?
Post Reply Post Reply
A lot of the Event parameters will not be visible if you have not experienced one of those types of events.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,342 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 11 296 03-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Rate my Resmed 10 VAuto deal from FB GrandCentral 18 851 03-23-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 551 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  Journey to cure UARS. OSCAR data attached gzaw 5 929 03-19-2024, 03:39 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 204 8,492 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 204 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.