Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My Journey from BiPAP Auto to Aircurve 10 Vauto
RE: My Journey from BiPAP Auto to Aircurve 10 Vauto
My oxygen generator goes to 5l I Winn increase it tonight. Most of the night it was over 90, this was my lowest. I do not have a lung problem, I have an enlarged artery between the heart and lungs
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
When you lowered the O2 feed to 2L I said that was the wrong direction and suggested it may be necessary to actually use a second generator to provide enough oxygen to meet your needs at night. Our Oxygen Bleed wiki shows how to calculate the oxygen feed to meet an FiO2 target. You get 4L/min with a cannula. With CPAP that is being diluted by about 30 L/min of room air so you need to add a lot more oxygen to reach your FiO2 with CPAP. This will probably require an additional O2 generator and up to 8L/min oxygen.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I will put it to the max of 5l and I have an appointment wit the pulmonary Dr in 2 weeks. He could prescribe a larger machine
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
This shows the 6 hours of sleep.  In the other one I expanded the time I was below 88%. For information, the highest my spo2 gets 94 to 95% with full oxygen. (10l) in the Dr. office.
Post Reply Post Reply
It was the duration of 88% that alarms me, that was 40 minutes, not the 88% itself. If you would have spiked down to 70% that would not have fazed me. The duration does.
Post Reply Post Reply
I thought I had the problems with loading to OSCAR fixed yesterday but I came back today and I could not load my CMS 50F data to OSCAR.   The problem is I can not "see" the files that I made - I have taken off all hidden attributes and it should show all files.   I have a screen shot of Spo2 assistant and files in it with the view of files I can "see" in the directory.  ANY ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply
Copy or move the SpO2 file to a different directory and try it from there.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I read your earlier and tried but the folder dose not show any other file than demo. It is set to see all file - nothing showed except in the program they sent with the CMS 50F.  Went to their website and downloaded their most recent ver. Same result
Post Reply Post Reply
If you are responding to my post, I will elaborate. Create a new directory anywhere on your computer. The new directory can be in C:\, Documents, or Downloads, for example. Name the new directory something you can remember. Now copy the ".SpO2" data file to this directory. In OSCAR use this new directory as the data source for the oximetry import.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Windows will not allow a program to write to the Program Files directory.  Instead, it places (hides?) the data files in a virtual store directory.  On my computer, that directory is: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\SpO2 Assistant V3.0.5\Data.  Look in that directory for your SpO2 data files, using your username of course.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] TiredButNotCranky's CPAP journey TiredButNotCranky 2 73 Yesterday, 11:09 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [Equipment] Bag for Aircurve 10 without humidifier? melbell 2 94 Yesterday, 09:09 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
Smile Alan's New ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto Came Today! Deborah K. 20 968 04-14-2024, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Aircurve 10 Vauto ANTIKATE 5 139 04-14-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 17 671 04-14-2024, 05:29 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Starting my journey to better sleep - guidance appreciated StuffyNoseDude 0 69 04-13-2024, 06:43 PM
Last Post: StuffyNoseDude
  Bipap VAuto Settings Help Please jonoc99 5 141 04-12-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.