Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My Leaks
For the last 10 days I've worn a chin strap every night, monitored my leak rate, and monitored the water used in the humidifier tray. I have had far fewer spikes in the leak graph. The spikes that I do have are lower in height and narrower in width. I believe this reduction is due to the chin strap, but I also changed my nasal pillow mask to the ComfortLite2, so I can't be sure. I'll see what happens in the future if I go without the chin strap, or switch back to the Opus nasal pillows mask.

I haven't really noticed much correlation between the amount of water used and the leak rate. In fact, I made a graph of both the median leak rate and the 95th percentile leak rate, and there is a slightly negative correlation!

[attachment=192]
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big leaks creeping in ppca 7 184 05-18-2017, 12:10 AM
Last Post: ppca
  LEAKS dizzy1 8 296 05-10-2017, 08:31 AM
Last Post: dizzy1
  Large Mask Leaks stanleydean 2 183 04-24-2017, 05:50 PM
Last Post: stanleydean
  Addressing Mask Leaks wullybully76 13 454 04-22-2017, 10:57 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  Leaks and Mask Test mmdupas 11 477 03-20-2017, 02:55 PM