Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My ResScan Results
RE: My ResScan Results
Yep, That's Mousetown, U.S.A I already told everyone here where that is. In this day and age everyone is running scared from all the jerks out there who steal I.D. and such. I changed my graphic post so as not to set a bad example for others. I'm not all that paranoid about ID theft as you can tell. I don't have a shredder either.

BTW, The security on most of the free web hosting sites is so poor that I always enjoy hitting a few well chosen key strokes and viewing everything the OP has in his/her site. Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
New to the ResScan Report, trying to understand what the numbers in the boxes above the "events" mean. Can someone explain it to me please Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi hvbnfrgvn and Welcome

The numbers on the flagged events represent the amount of time (in seconds) the machine determined that the event lasted.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nice results surferdude, very nice indeed.

I think anyone who has 0 AHI's and posts for help needs to be tortured a little bit. I'll be right over with my rubber mallet and phone book, I might even bring the jumper cables and the battery for good measure.....

My phone knows when I am awake.... the car beeps if I nod off... the PAP unit doesn't care to know I guess, but then again it's not a smart pap like a smart phone, or smart car or the like.

Damn that is a scarey avatar too :d
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-01-2014, 07:23 PM)hvbnfrgvn Wrote: New to the ResScan Report, trying to understand what the numbers in the boxes above the "events" mean. Can someone explain it to me please Smile
What surferdude2 said, duration in seconds
An apnea or hypopnea have to last at least 10 seconds or more to be scored

S9 data management guide http://www.resmed.com/content/dam/resmed...er_eng.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 537 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 136 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 185 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 160 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
  Need help interpeing Lofta test results. LoftaUser 0 134 03-07-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: LoftaUser
  APAP Trial - First Night's Results - Interpretation? Juicy 9 4,181 03-04-2024, 09:34 AM
Last Post: colethegamer
  Help interpreting Oscar results stanley61 10 475 03-03-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: stanley61

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.