Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My bad
My bad
I forgot the single most important element to worry about when a user (myself) first obtains all of his/her new gear. That is - how do you array it around your bedside for an acceptable presentation that will meet with the wife's approval. Needless to say, i'm still working on that and I'm glad she has a good sense of humor!   Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My bad
HD Fry,

Now come on.  Meet with the wife's approval...............!
You are on a road to nowhere with that one!

Good luck  Big Grin
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Valid point. Can't bull*&#^ on old bull#@$%^. I'm movin' on! Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hahahaha! I usually have my nightstand piled high with junk (I'm a clutterbug). Since I got the CPAP, nothing else fits on there, so I think my husband is happy about that!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Hydrangea- a favored shrub in our family.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sure wish I could keep them alive!
Post Reply Post Reply
Brick 
I do fine with hydrangeas but cannot get my mind around sleepyhead software. So far I’ve been able to get my sleep tech’s assistance using my device’s wireless modem. Maybe that’s all I need.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's worth it to see it for yourself. Have you removed the SD card and put it in your computer?
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh yeah. I’m getting there.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-27-2018, 12:50 PM)Hydrangea Wrote: Hahahaha!  I usually have my nightstand piled high with junk (I'm a clutterbug).  Since I got the CPAP, nothing else fits on there, so I think my husband is happy about that!

I finally stacked my old alarm clock (that I only use to check the time in the mornings from bed and from my bathroom since it does not reliably go off) half on the corner of my CPAP & half on an old teddy bear so I no longer have an excuse to be late!  My poor nightstand is so cluttered now!  But, if it gets me sleeping & resting, I guess it will be worth it!
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.