Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My doctor suggested patience
RE: My doctor suggested patience
(10-04-2020, 10:02 PM)Annecelesye Wrote: My chart looks good even to my eyes but I still wake up with a terrible feeling and I am unable to fall asleep again.  This is from tonight. The last part is from my attempt to fall asleep.  I am sorry to bother the board all the time since I got so much help up to now.

You're progress is amazing.  I'm impressed!  

(My story isn't important; but I've done this a long time. And it took a long while for me to find my way here.)

Suggest you look at the length of time that you are asleep.  When do you go to bed? Wake up? Can you get more sleep?

And I see where you've had your mask off a couple of times. I used to get up a lot in the night. Now I don't  

So I've improved how I feel by paying attention to details and asking questions here. Lots of questions, because I have so much to learn.

You're in a good place! The people here know so much!  Be proud of what you have accomplished.  Keep at it!

Sleep-well
DaveL
Compliant for about 30 Canadian years

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. I hope to learn from you, and share my experiences with you. 
Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help- Lost Trust in Doctor remraekitty 5 212 01-20-2021, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  I AM NOT A DOCTOR BUT I DO HAVE A SUGGESTION Maggie 6 353 01-16-2021, 01:33 PM
  [split] Rose3130 Doctor Cancelled BPAP Rose3130 7 182 11-17-2020, 12:01 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Moving to Richmond, Need a new doctor. RNeil 3 181 10-29-2020, 08:48 PM
Last Post: RNeil
  What data is available to my sleep doctor Beaumont1124 2 184 10-07-2020, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  [Equipment] Trying to get insurance appvl for MMA surgery, sleep doctor saying my leaks "normal" Jenk2k 18 646 10-01-2020, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Jenk2k
  [Treatment] UARS suggested settings? taikoe 12 515 09-05-2020, 11:47 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.