Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My events per hour have gone up today
RE: My events per hour have gone up today
(06-14-2017, 11:08 PM)pholynyk Wrote: Just to clarify: (As best I recall)

In Ontario, in order to get the gov. ADP (not OHIP) to cover part of the cost, you have to have a sleep lab titration, overseen by a registered sleep doctor. There are additional requirements to get an APAP machine. I really should d/l that particular pdf.

I wasn't aware that home sleep tests are used in Ontario, so I wonder how you have a machine before a titration, Novello. Is it a loaner or a rental?
No I did not have a home test I went yo a sleep clinic and the sector diagnosed me with sleep apnea and I was given prescription and I purchased my machine not rental I am going for my second study next week where I have to bring my own mask . I originally tried it for two weeks than I purchased one . My sleep doctor is the one prescribed it with the pressure next  week i am told they will assess in the lab  the pressure etc with mask on. Last time that  I went the lab was just assessing me with all those. Wires  Then i daw the sleep doctor and he diagnosed me .
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recently started CPAP -- very high proportion of Clear Airway Events matt2 0 60 Yesterday, 02:48 PM
Last Post: matt2
  Central events while falling asleep michaelyu15 6 165 03-15-2024, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  15-minute periods of massive events (OSCAR pics included) nicholasb600 2 145 03-14-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Trying to Reduce CA Events chrotteg 9 220 03-12-2024, 05:29 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Why does my clear airway events keep increasing? deirdrepen 3 226 03-12-2024, 02:37 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Help interpreting non-obstructive events in OSCAR needsleeps 14 725 03-05-2024, 12:28 PM
Last Post: needsleeps
  CPAP CA Events brainfoggysleeper 2 207 02-29-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: jcp519

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.