Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My events seem to be an hour before
RE: My events seem to be an hour before
Be sure to select the CA event flag: the CAs still aren’t showing. For now, I recommend just showing all events. You can also minimize the event graph vertically so you have more room for other stuff.

Look at some other “not quite newbie” charts to see optimal layout.

SleepyHead instrux in menu.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-27-2017, 12:29 PM)HalfAsleep Wrote: Be sure to select the CA event flag: the CAs still aren’t showing. For now, I recommend just showing all events. You can also minimize the event graph vertically so you have more room for other stuff.

Look at some other “not quite newbie” charts to see optimal layout.

SleepyHead instrux in menu.

I must be confused.  THE CA is showing on the event flag box ?  I think I now have everything checked:
[img][Image: vTYM38vh.png][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-27-2017, 12:27 PM)sleepinggiant Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 12:18 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Did you click on the CA flag?  

Also, you only need to post one page.  Include these graphs:  events, pressure, flow limit, snore and leaks.  This should fit on one screenshot.

OK:
[img][Image: llqLHeAh.png][/img]

Much better, next time show the pressure graph instead of mask pressure.

We’re you sleeping on your back between 4:30 and 5:30? Could be a sleep position issue and you may have been tucking your chin to your chest.

The other thing, the clusters may have occurred during REM sleep.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's a small leak you have right around those CA's, but still your biggest of the night. Something must have been going on... Could you maybe highlight a spot before and into those CA's?

Just select and drag through a piece right there and you'll zoom in. Use a click or right click on the flow rate chart to get fine detail.

I'm a newb, so I can't even begin to give guru-level advice, but I have noticed on my own charts it helps to look at what all I have going on around a big(ger) leak or around a cluster of events. I look at the flow rate.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-27-2017, 02:51 PM)HalfAsleep Wrote: That's a small leak you have right around those CA's, but still your biggest of the night. Something must have been going on... Could you maybe highlight a spot before and into those CA's?

Just select and drag through a piece right there and you'll zoom in. Use a click or right click on the flow rate chart to get fine detail.

I'm a newb, so I can't even begin to give guru-level advice, but I have noticed on my own charts it helps to look at what all I have going on around a big(ger) leak or around a cluster of events. I look at the flow rate.

[img][Image: HyCvCzIh.png][/img]

Thanks everyone for your help.  The people on this forum are awesome !!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Great!

Homework: Try that technique in different spots; click to zoom in closely....maybe you can get a feel for yourself how you're sleeping and what kinds of issues disrupt you.

E.g. you might have turned over and jolted the mask....had a sweet dream that left you breathless....had trouble breathing and pulled the mask away from your face. After enough nights looking at this stuff, you'll get some ideas that apply to you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trying to Reduce CA Events chrotteg 44 1,284 11 hours ago
Last Post: jcp519
  Are any of these events real? BigWing 6 192 04-09-2024, 02:40 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  [Treatment] Most events are Central Apnea / Clear Airway joeblough 7 200 04-08-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: joeblough
  Excessive Events jerrydaw 1 109 04-06-2024, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Help to interpret "Events per Hour" data Fritz1255 1 150 03-30-2024, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Treatment] Clear airway / central apnea events -- causes and solutions? mitzvahtime 6 2,549 03-25-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Central events while falling asleep michaelyu15 7 377 03-20-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: michaelyu15

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.