Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My expericence returning to treatment after years without
RE: My expericence returning to treatment after years without
(01-15-2017, 07:40 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: The first link in my signature shows how we would prefer you to organize those screenshots. The problems with what you posted is we can't see the pressure correlation to events....actually, you need to show the flags for FL, OA, CA, H and snores. Your events only show flow limits. My guess is your minimum pressure needs to be increased incrementally until your AHI is in the range that makes you comfortable. Your pressure is not stopping the events, and by the time the flow limits increase pressure, you have had events, and the pressure rapidly drops back. For some reason, no statistics for your average, 90-95% pressure is showing up in the left column. I don't know if that is specific to your F&P Icon, or if you should just reset the default statistic display.

@Sleeprider. Thanks for your comments. I have (I hope) remedied the shortcomings in my previous posting and post new screenshots below. The graphs for the F&P Icon seem to be mostly different to the graphs described in the instructions in your signature. There was a problem with the event display for which I apologise and have hopefully now remedied. I'm not sure what you require with the average 90-95% pressure missing from the first column. Looking at the graph for 15 Jan I see in the left column statistics a 95% prssure of 12 and a maximum pressure of 13. In case this is insufficient I have also posted a screenshot of the SH Statistics screen.

Observations and suggestions from you and others are once again appreciated.

[Image: VUYEuYg.png]

[Image: kk5RG9p.png]

[Image: cHUGFzA.png]

[Image: 0fW0aWp.png]

[Image: YTtcFLX.png]

[Image: ljLK4na.png]

[Image: bz78fOb.png]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to CPAP - Could Use Some Help For Treatment chrotteg 8 224 03-10-2024, 05:51 PM
Last Post: chrotteg
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 141 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen
  [Symptoms] CPAP(UARS) user 10+ years, still feel terrible DB10 17 941 03-05-2024, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New user struggling with treatment bsroberts 0 177 03-04-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: bsroberts
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 862 52,626 03-04-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  New here, trying to optimize treatment sweetbobby 10 561 03-03-2024, 10:20 AM
Last Post: sweetbobby
Question [Treatment] Treatment Emergent Central Apnea or Insomnia -- which is it? mallar 1 270 03-02-2024, 01:57 PM
Last Post: mallar

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.