Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Upload Data to Doctor with Mac
Upload Data to Doctor with Mac
I have been using the Respironics System One machine with an SD data card.

I currently am able to view my own data from the SD card using the Sleephead app on my Mac.

I will be going out of the country for 3 months and will need to send my sleep data to my doctor while I'm away.

Is there a way to upload the data from my Mac to my doctor via the Internet? I would have to have to mail my SD card from overseas.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Upload Data to Doctor with Mac
Hi westonjazz,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I hope you Have a nice trip.
Hang in there for answers to your question and best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-11-2014, 06:33 AM)westonjazz Wrote: I have been using the Respironics System One machine with an SD data card.

I currently am able to view my own data from the SD card using the Sleephead app on my Mac.

I will be going out of the country for 3 months and will need to send my sleep data to my doctor while I'm away.

Is there a way to upload the data from my Mac to my doctor via the Internet? I would have to have to mail my SD card from overseas.

That probably goes more to the Doc's computer expertise than yours. You can copy the files from the sdcard to your computer and attach them to an email. But whether or not he can or would want to spend the time to access from there is the real issue.

I would create some report samples using Sleepyhead and take them to him. Ask if they will satisfy his needs. If so, those are easy enough to create in a .pdf file attached to an email so that he can easily review them.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is your doc needing to see just compliance data or the entire thing?

Ask if screenshots would work. Or the pdfs.

How do you share the information with the doc now? Just take in the card?
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
The easiest thing to do is take the SD card out of the machine, lock it, put it in the computer and attach the whole "P Series" folder to an email to the doctor. Unless you've been using the the same machine for a long time, the attachment will be fairly small.

If you have been using it for quite a while, you could always buy a new SD card and use it while you're gone and email the folder then. On a new card the folder will be very small.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My doctor suggested patience Annecelesye 26 3,715 03-23-2024, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Annecelesye
  Help with OSCAR upload NAVEENMOHAN 4 371 03-18-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question OSCAR Privacy and quick upload Fix? EasySleep 3 101 03-18-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  [split] Doctor won't help improve Vauto settings JohnCondor 7 523 02-19-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Doctor switched my wife over to an ASV machine, it has doubled her AHI MaybeTowelie 18 933 12-21-2023, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Most Informtive Metrics To Send To Doctor BlueSky1958 3 330 12-17-2023, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.