Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My father passed away and I don't want to so I am using BiLevel Aircurve 10 VAuto
RE: My father passed away and I don't want to so I am using BiLevel Aircurve 10 VAuto
Again Thank You to everyone and thank you for the sympathy of the passing of both my father and father in law

I truly believe in God and consider this all a blessing. I can't express how much better I feel compared to the old me when I couldn't sleep but a few hours a night if I was lucky and feeling so tired the next day but needing to work.

My family is everything to me and I needed this so much to improve my life and for them. I truly Thank God for this and to everyone who has helped me. Some of the best money I spent in a while was buying this used as I did for $200 was a gift from God
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to Bilevel and lots of CAs Thorne88 0 44 5 hours ago
Last Post: Thorne88
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 11 314 03-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Rate my Resmed 10 VAuto deal from FB GrandCentral 18 862 03-23-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,987 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 580 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  Catathrenia +/- UARS: Bilevel or ASV or other? empiricismandstatistics 0 81 03-21-2024, 04:37 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics
  UARS diagnosis? No improvements on CPAP. What Bilevel machine to get and where? empiricismandstatistics 8 201 03-21-2024, 04:29 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.