Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My first modified chart!
My first modified chart!
I had attached all this to my previous thread but it was pretty much buried, so will do it here:

Chart attached
[Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]  Well, MAC has some differences with Microsoft software, but finally figured out that the only way to modify a chart was in screenshot mode.  Duh!  Attached is last night's chart with my attempted modifications to get in the info you all like to look at.  There was no MAC way to remove the piechart that I could find.  As you can see, my sleep attempt got off to a rocky start with my dogs barking, P10 adjustment, etc.  I had turned off the EPR because in my experimenting, it caused an increase in my AHI and I had not used it previously.  Tonight I will drop the max pressure back down to 10 instead of 10.6 last night (felt a lot stronger).  I was titrated at around 8500' altitude (live at 9075') four years ago at 7cmH2O straight CPAP.  I wanted to attached my sleep and titration tests (the tests were done separately), but have had a heck of a time trying to edit out the personal info.  Will make copies, use witeout, scan, then will be able to submit.  For now, if this chart is workable, I can continue to do the same thing with future charts.  Any comments would be appreciated.  The CAs are my biggest concern since I live alone and started CPAP because I sometimes stop breathing at night.  My attachment is 456.33KB so maybe it won't work....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=12518]
"Freedom is the oxygen of the soul."
Moshe Dayan
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My first modified chart!
Looking at your graphs it looks like you have Obstructive Apnoea turned off you don’t have a huge number but they seem to be missing
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2019, 04:47 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: Looking at your graphs it looks like you have Obstructive Apnoea turned off you don’t have a huge number but they seem to be missing
Hmm, I see what you are saying.  Maybe when I turned the calendar off, it also deleted the OA data.  I'll check the chart.  Thanks for pointing that out.
Moshe Dayan
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2019, 05:01 PM)kingskid Wrote:
(06-03-2019, 04:47 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: Looking at your graphs it looks like you have Obstructive Apnoea turned off you don’t have a huge number but they seem to be missing
Hmm, I see what you are saying.  Maybe when I turned the calendar off, it also deleted the OA data.  I'll check the chart.  Thanks for pointing that out.
Jas, I checked my original unedited chart for last night with the calendar showing and it is the same as what I posted.  There are five categories under the calendar:  Large Leak, Clear Airway, Unclassified Apnea, Hypopnea, and RERA.  It's strange that Obstructed Apnea isn't there.  I loaded Oscar v1.0.1-r-1.  If I have the latest version, then is OA just missing on all the charts??
Oh-jeez
Moshe Dayan
Post Reply Post Reply
If you look at the left bottom under ''time at pressure '' chart, click the arrow, check if ''oa'' is green & black instead of red & black. (click ''oa'' it will turn it on or off)  

sb.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you look at the left bottom under ''time at pressure '' chart, click the arrow, check if ''oa'' is green & black instead of red & black. (click ''oa'' it will turn it on or off)  

sb.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2019, 05:53 PM)snorybob Wrote: If you look at the left bottom under ''time at pressure '' chart, click the arrow, check if ''oa'' is green & black instead of red & black. (click ''oa'' it will turn it on or off)  

sb.
Well, sb, I am totally flummoxed.  My original chart has everything that you see on the left side of the chart I posted, except I wasn't able to get the last section, "Session Information", in the posted copy.  But, even so, it didn't have anything except how long the sessions were.  I just do not see "time at pressure" anywhere on the left side of the chart.
Moshe Dayan
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2019, 06:17 PM)kingskid Wrote:
(06-03-2019, 05:53 PM)snorybob Wrote: If you look at the left bottom under ''time at pressure '' chart, click the arrow, check if ''oa'' is green & black instead of red & black. (click ''oa'' it will turn it on or off)  

sb.
Well, sb, I am totally flummoxed.  My original chart has everything that you see on the left side of the chart I posted, except I wasn't able to get the last section, "Session Information", in the posted copy.  But, even so, it didn't have anything except how long the sessions were.  I just do not see "time at pressure" anywhere on the left side of the chart.
Maybe, I got it.  In the Session Information block, I did have a red and black marker so I clicked it and made it green and black, so maybe tonight's session will now capture the OAs.  Thanks!
Moshe Dayan
Post Reply Post Reply
The reason you could not find "time at pressure '' is because yours is the 2nd chart from the top on your June /2 /19 post. Mine is on the bottom, the last one (my mistake). You should have obstructive between ''ca & ua'' on your morning readout.   Smile

sb.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2019, 06:57 PM),snorybob Wrote: The reason you could not find "time at pressure '' is because yours is the 2nd chart from the top on your June /2 /19 post. Mine is on the bottom, the last one (my mistake). You should have obstructive between ''ca & ua'' on your morning readout.   Smile

sb.

Aha!  Morning’s readout should be interesting. Rolleyes
Moshe Dayan
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleep HQ Chart Feedback RobertGeorge 9 239 03-21-2024, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 100 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  New User Please Help with my chart apapnoob 11 508 02-04-2024, 04:19 PM
Last Post: apapnoob
  Japanese sleep test vs. Lofta/WatchPAT discrepancy + flow chart morphology analysis? woodenwaterbottle 3 4,419 01-24-2024, 03:05 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
Idea Tell me how you've Modified your P10 to make it VENT more Hydrangea 47 6,422 01-13-2024, 04:53 PM
Last Post: her.suit
  Started on BiLevel for UARS, how does chart look? squashedlikeabug 5 518 01-04-2024, 01:30 PM
Last Post: squashedlikeabug
Sad [CPAP] 33 Years Old with Severe Sleep Apnea (Oscar Chart) amfar33 4 510 12-19-2023, 12:34 AM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.