Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My humidifer light is flashing and is not heating Can someone please help me
RE: My humidifer light is flashing and is not heating Can someone please help me
(02-15-2013, 06:40 AM)Shastzi Wrote: "If you are not willing to learn new things, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, nothing can stop you."

When you have severe memory limitations like I do then you would realize that statement is full of carp.
Hammer

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My humidifer light is flashing and is not heating Can someone please help me
Memory limitations? I had a pet brain cell once, but it died of loneliness. Smile
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-20-2013, 05:28 PM)Shastzi Wrote: Memory limitations? I had a pet brain cell once, but it died of loneliness. Smile

When you have a brain cell you have a piece of mind. Laugh-a-lot
All kidding aside, hydrocephalus is well documented that memory deficiency is common. It doesn't matter how determined I am or want to be. But relax in the safety of your own delusions. Believe it's not so because, lucky you, it doesn't apply to you.
Post Reply Post Reply
My respironics system one 760P was doing the same thing. The heated indicator light would flash then go solid blue. I found that the connections on the machine were not making good contact with the hose. This is why even if you change the hose it doesn't work since the hose connection is male. The receptacles (3 of them) were stretched out so as not to make connection. I took a small scratch owl and pushed it gently along the right side of the squares to push them together a little bit. You don't want to collapse them just squeeze them in to make better contact. Mine started working like it was new.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Blinking Red light on my Airsense 10 machine please ? What does it mean cajones 9 11,495 03-15-2024, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Airsense 10 - Bright light from on/off switch Dagmar 6 11,070 03-03-2024, 09:28 AM
Last Post: E.W.
  AirSense 10 heating & humidifier issue Wingnut Warrior 2 351 02-08-2024, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Wingnut Warrior
  Airsense 10 humidifer reservoir runs dry after 4 hours jwtm 18 1,197 12-24-2023, 06:44 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 3 6,148 12-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [CPAP] Air Sense 10 SD card LED flashing red BNelson 2 588 10-12-2023, 06:47 PM
Last Post: BNelson
  Is this Dreamstation 2 humidifer dead? Lucky7 2 411 09-11-2023, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Lucky7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.