Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My last night result !
Wink 
My last night result !
Hello Apneaboard community,

See below my last night number:

[Image: screenshot-20160212-074444_zpsvc9rlhxi.png]

From what I start to learn, it looks like really good number. My AHI at 0.31 which is considered pretty darn good according to SleepyHead and my leaks look like they are controlled.

What are your opinions?

I think I'm probably on the right track even if I'm still tired. It's probably normal since all the bad nights before cause by mask issues ...

My settings for the humidity are 5 humidity level and 79°F tube temperature but my mouth is still dry. Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance for your feedback !

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My last night result !
You are indeed doing very well.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I should do so well. Excellent!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-12-2016, 09:21 AM)justMongo Wrote: You are indeed doing very well.

(02-12-2016, 10:57 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: I should do so well. Excellent!

Thank you justMongo and Sleeprider for this confirmation that the machine is doing is job Well like

How long do you think it could take before I start to see the benefits of my therapy with that kind of numbers?

A month? More?

I know that your are not fortune teller but your opinion is pretty good for me Smile

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Your looking very good. As for still tired you may just need to get used to CPAP and recover from not sleeping well before, or you may need to adjust some of the comfort settings to "dial in" your CPAP so you sleep better. If your going to do this, I suggest you keep a journal so you can look back and find exactly what settings were best. Trust me that by the end of the search you will forget what was what.

Make small changes, one at a time. If they seem okay before you sleep, then try them over night. If they are still good try a couple days and then tweak something else.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-12-2016, 12:50 PM)Rousseau21 Wrote:

Thank you justMongo and Sleeprider for this confirmation that the machine is doing is job Well like

How long do you think it could take before I start to see the benefits of my therapy with that kind of numbers?

A month? More?

I know that your are not fortune teller but your opinion is pretty good for me Smile

Thanks

The main thing to remember is to be patient and persistent, You've probably had Apnea for quite some time and now you've only been on your treatment for a month and a half, everybody is different so the time it take to adjust to this new life changing way of breathing at night can take awhile there's a lot of thing's to get use to.
Like someone else said take it slowly before adjusting too much at one time.
Your numbers are looking good, but your numbers are yours , meaning someones lower numbers might be high for another.
Give yourself some time to get used to it before you worry too much about your numbers, then later you can compare your numbers from one night to another, to further improve your therapy.
Good Luck and....Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-12-2016, 12:50 PM)PoolQ Wrote: Your looking very good. As for still tired you may just need to get used to CPAP and recover from not sleeping well before, or you may need to adjust some of the comfort settings to "dial in" your CPAP so you sleep better. If your going to do this, I suggest you keep a journal so you can look back and find exactly what settings were best. Trust me that by the end of the search you will forget what was what.

Make small changes, one at a time. If they seem okay before you sleep, then try them over night. If they are still good try a couple days and then tweak something else.

Thank you PoolQ for your feedback!

The journal is a great idea I will do it like
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-12-2016, 09:25 PM)Mr. Van Winkle Wrote:
(02-12-2016, 12:50 PM)Rousseau21 Wrote:

A month? More?

Thanks

The main thing to remember is to be patient and persistent, You've probably had Apnea for quite some time and now you've only been on your treatment for a month and a half, everybody is different so the time it take to adjust to this new life changing way of breathing at night can take awhile there's a lot of thing's to get use to.
Like someone else said take it slowly before adjusting too much at one time.
Your numbers are looking good, but your numbers are yours , meaning someones lower numbers might be high for another.
Give yourself some time to get used to it before you worry too much about your numbers, then later you can compare your numbers from one night to another, to further improve your therapy.
Good Luck and....Sleep-well

Thank you Mr. Van Winkle for you feedback with a lot of wisdom!

I know I can be impatient but I guess you're right I have to be positive and patient!

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally had a PSG instead of a PG and the result shocked me mugen4u 47 3,022 03-25-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Treatment] Review of OSCAR Result wasvsdal 7 663 10-18-2023, 12:02 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
Question [Pressure] Many Settings - Same Result - OSCAR Detectives take a look? BionicBreather 16 1,779 10-16-2023, 10:53 AM
Last Post: BionicBreather
  First night with hose cover, night was full of major mask leaks TiredTom111 2 849 06-30-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: TiredTom111
  Hello folks, here is my graph from last night and night before Phil487 5 895 06-15-2023, 02:05 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Equipment] Will medicare pay for my oxygen condenser based on this result? ThinMountainAir 5 910 08-29-2022, 11:45 AM
Last Post: newb
Question [Diagnosis] Help me read my CPAP Study Result YouTakeMyBreathAway 0 555 06-22-2022, 02:22 AM
Last Post: YouTakeMyBreathAway

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.