Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My local Craigslist find
My local Craigslist find
Resmed Airsense 10 Autose with 22 hrs on it. Set me back $100.  Smile   Came in it's carry bag, screen and dial still have the clear plastic on them...it came with a regular hose which is no big deal...i'll pick up an extra heated hose. This will be my backup or travel machine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A man who may be asked in this century, what he did to make his life worthwhile, can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy" ~ Pres. John F. Kennedy
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My local Craigslist find
I'd say you got quite a bargain provided it works properly. If you have to download info from the machine for your doctor's office, make sure you get a new SD card and have the former owner's info wiped clean from your machine. I faced the same situation and when my doctor office downloaded the SD card, they gave me the former owner's personal information instead of my own. The seller had neglected to erase former patient's info.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great deal! Congrats.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nice find,  I never get lucky with good deals!   Rolleyes
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats on the deal!

I found my machine on Craigstlist too. Brand-new, no hours on it, for $150!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thumbsup 
Good for you!
        You are lucky, go buy a lottery ticket!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
I would call that success!
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply
Good find!

What a bummer that someone used it for a couple days and gave up.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great buy!
Post Reply Post Reply
Sure sounds like you got lucky !  I too have a used machine Resmed airsense 10.  It came with everything that can be hung on one of these in three size.  I did buy, new sd card and mask liners.  The only thing I have noticed is the serial number comes up on every report.  There has been NOTHING from the first owner.  Only from the time the new card was inserted.  Way To Go !!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help to find a good Luna G3 pressure. johnathanb76 13 199 03-22-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] unable to find pressure settings on my cpap timoteo666 7 444 02-17-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Hard time to find the right mask labrat 42 2,214 02-14-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: labrat
Question OSCAR: Cheyne Stokes listed in event summary list but can't find a single event eyeloveeyez 5 329 02-12-2024, 09:03 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Was sick for a while and didn't use my PAP machine for about two weeks. Now I find my JonZ333 1 330 01-16-2024, 06:13 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Will lofta help me find the right pressures? Swsch2985 6 457 12-30-2023, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Swsch2985
  [CPAP] Hoping to find a fix for my CPAP's decision to start blasting me while inhaling. Speusippus 1 456 08-14-2023, 07:41 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.