Of course, like with every new toy, I had to try it out immediately. So, I took a 2-hour nap with no CPAP machine attached. I just wanted to see what my SpO2 numbers would look like without therapy.
After struggling a bit, figuring out how to import into SleepyHead, I got my report:
SpO2 Min - 86
SpO2 Med - 92
SpO2 95% - 94
SpO2 Desaturation - 7.85%
SpO2 Baseline Used - 93%
I guess this is not too bad, even though I had a few dips below 90%, but they did not last for very long. It will be interesting to see if these numbers will be improved with my CPAP machine on.
Now I just need a few electrodes, and it'll be like in a sleep clinic.