Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

MyAir
MyAir
I have a Resmed Airsense 11 and when comparing the time from the machine and the time in MyAir it is always two different times.  Sometimes later in the day it will correct itself, but this drives me nuts.  I like to watch how I am doing.  Is there a known bug?  Is there a fix for this?  I tried to call Resmed and they told me to call my DME and my DME tells me to call Resmed.  So I am stuck.  Give you an example, last night I slept according to the machine 7.2 hours and according to MyAir 5.22 hours.  All the other days are reporting fine. It doesn’t do it all the time.  I notice it happen on the initial download from the machine when my phone gets the first data from the machine, it’s like it is wrong.  Then it fixes it later.  Only sometimes it doesn’t.  Any thoughts?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: MyAir
Do you end therapy after 12pm?
Do you use your device over 10 hours a day sometime?
Post Reply Post Reply
I end my therapy at 6 am every day and usually get around 7 hours of therapy every night.
Post Reply Post Reply
Two things to consider. 
1. MyAir’s day runs from noon to noon. (Assuming your device’s time zone is set correctly). If you sleep over that noon cutoff the session will be split into two days. 
2. Transmitting sessions can happen almost immediately to 24 hours latter. I have had times where I got up in the night and go back to sleep 5 minutes and the first session was there but it took 2 days before the next session was transmitted.
CPAP is a journey like “The Wizard of Oz”. It’s a long slow journey. You will face many problems and pick up many friends along the way. Just because you reach the poppies, it doesn’t mean you are in Kansas. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Resmed Myair wrong region bobdobbs 3 631 10-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  My best streak so far on MyAir App scores DaveInDenver 1 465 09-13-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  AirSense 11 and MyAir App - Poor Experience necochino 29 4,643 08-24-2023, 05:42 PM
Last Post: krsattler
  Took 6 months but finally got 100 on myAir app. Any way to improve my treatment? 1978 0 490 08-22-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: 1978
  new resmed user - question about Myair and airview wooders 4 1,089 08-20-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: krsattler
Gross [CPAP] No data being sent to myAir account. cuteandwicked 17 14,814 08-09-2023, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  ResMed MyAir App chris94546 6 1,332 03-23-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rcgop

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.