Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

MyAir Scores
RE: [split] MyAir Scores
(09-07-2015, 08:02 AM)ttexan Wrote: Also, having good results of 95-100. Have to take off my mask from time to time to scratch my nose....lol.

I just use a plastic knife I originally bought for camping. Slip the rather dull knife blade under the mask and scratch.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-07-2015, 08:02 AM)ttexan Wrote: I have the ResMed software up and running but have not been able to get Sleepyhead to read the data off the SD. It always says "no data found". I have the AirSense10.

Post in the "Software Support Forum" on this site. You might even find and answer browsing there.

Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-07-2015, 08:02 AM)ttexan Wrote: I have the ResMed software up and running but have not been able to get Sleepyhead to read the data off the SD. It always says "no data found". I have the AirSense10.

Any suggestions?
If the machine is 'CPAP' model, SleepyHead not going to read the card. Make sure the card inserted in the machine and pushed all the way until click in place in the card slot
AirSense 10 Series Identification:
[Image: ResMed-AirSense-10.png]
[should say "AutoSet, AutoSet for Her, Elite or CPAP"]

Post Reply Post Reply
I have the CPAP model so guess I will just have to rely on the ResMed software. Too bad as I really liked Sleepyhead.

Thanks for the answers!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here
eseedhouse:

Quote:You really aren't all that far from getting your "MyAir" scores up over 90%.

Just thought I'd share with you that after switching to the Active LT mask (I went through 3 or 4 other nasal masks first), I am happy to report that I am now consistently achieving scores over 95%! Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here
(10-14-2015, 05:36 PM)Krull Wrote: eseedhouse:
Quote:You really aren't all that far from getting your "MyAir" scores up over 90%.

Just thought I'd share with you that after switching to the Active LT mask (I went through 3 or 4 other nasal masks first), I am happy to report that I am now consistently achieving scores over 95%! Big Grin

Meanwhile I had a bad night last night and fell below 95% for the first time in months, 87% in fact. I got less than six hours under the mask, the first time since starting CPAP therapy I've had less than 7. The sleep I got was lousy, or at least it seemed that way. On the good side my AHI was nice and low and would have been zero except for that last session of trying to get back to sleep for an hour and failing utterly. Of course the machine didn't know I was awake...

This stuff happens. The thing is not to panic and keep on the plan.

Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Post Reply Post Reply
My AHI has been low for a good while, but I keep waking up at night, multiple times. It's true that I have Restless Leg Syndrome but it hasn't been a big bother in over a week now. Last night was the first night in a long time that I MADE myself sleep on my back. I woke up ONCE. I haven't needed a nap all day. So, my suggestion is to change how you sleep to see if that improves your sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
I struggle with wake ups too, but in my case it's for urination. I'm trying my third round of medicine to help with this but it can take a few weeks to start working, if it does. Another short sleep night last night but my AHI was 0.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Post Reply Post Reply
Lately, I've been waking 2 to 3 times. Shoulder and hips hurt, so im sure that's what is waking me.

Like Mosquitobait, I end up on my back. My AHI is low, so i quess you just do whatever works for you.

Dont use a RedMed, so I don't get that message about scores. It' a good motivator, but could give you a false sense that all is ok.

It's best to track your therapy on Sleepyhead or ResScan.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-15-2015, 10:21 AM)OpalRose Wrote: It's best to track your therapy on Sleepyhead or ResScan.

I use a Mac, so the doesn't make for an easy solution. I'm familiar with Parallels, but I don't want to run Windows. I'd really like to see a native mac solution.

PS - I've used Windows for years, and switched to a Mac in 2009 after getting tired of Windows Vista and Norton Antivirus. Haven't looked back since.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] AHI scores - what sort of range do people have? p123 4 527 10-14-2023, 09:49 AM
Last Post: jstro84
Question Resmed Myair wrong region bobdobbs 3 625 10-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  My best streak so far on MyAir App scores DaveInDenver 1 460 09-13-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  AirSense 11 and MyAir App - Poor Experience necochino 29 4,591 08-24-2023, 05:42 PM
Last Post: krsattler
  Took 6 months but finally got 100 on myAir app. Any way to improve my treatment? 1978 0 485 08-22-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: 1978
  new resmed user - question about Myair and airview wooders 4 1,087 08-20-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: krsattler
Gross [CPAP] No data being sent to myAir account. cuteandwicked 17 14,807 08-09-2023, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Sleepster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.