Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Issue with importing Viatom Data from mac
Issue with importing Viatom Data from mac
Hi, 

New to Oscar here and working on importing data from my Wellvue/Viatom CheckmeO2 software. I am having a go from my Mac and after I select the file buried deep inside the library folders, nothing happens. I would think there would be a status, or progress indicator of success or not. From what I can tell I see no oximetry data in the daily view. Is the CheckmeO2 not supported yet?

TYIA,

Katt
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Issue with importing Viatom Data from mac
Are you using OSCAR version 1.2.0? If so, is it not allowing the importation, or is it giving you a message stating the data hasn't seen before, or both? OSCAR will be supporting the CheckMe series in the next release. The exact date of this release is unknown at this time.

Another new "fly-in'the-ointment" is the newer version of ViHealth are adding a device name prefix to the binary data file. OSCAR is currently looking for a 14 digit filename only. The digits represent the year-month-day-hour-minute-second, expressed as yyyymmddhhmmss. If your files has a prefix, we have posted scripts written for various OSes to remove them.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-09-2021, 08:34 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Are you using OSCAR version 1.2.0?  If so, is it not allowing the importation, or is it giving you a message stating the data hasn't seen before, or both?  OSCAR will be supporting the CheckMe series in the next release.   The exact date of this release is unknown at this time.  

Thank you for the fast response. Yes, I am using 1.2.0. I am assuming it is not allowing the importation because I get no message at all. And when I try again, still no message, or indication that it is seeing duplicate data. It acts as if I choose and file and then it goes back to the main UI. (I used to be a software developer, it almost seems like it finishes the grab of the file and then disregards it and goes back to the main screen. No error code or anything. Very strange)

(09-09-2021, 08:34 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Another new "fly-in'the-ointment" is the newer version of ViHealth are adding a device name prefix to the binary data file.  OSCAR is currently looking for a 14 digit filename only.  The digits represent the year-month-day-hour-minute-second, expressed as yyyymmddhhmmss.  If your files has a prefix, we have posted scripts written for various OSes to remove them.

No prefix, I even brought in a different binary file from my iOS to my Mac there are no extradigits there either. Is it worth you checking my file? I can see about getting everything over to my windows box later today and see if it will import there.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Artistickatt,

I’m on Mac too. I save the binary file in iOS on my phone or tablet to a file folder in the cloud, then have OSCAR open that file. It does not append a device name.
Post Reply Post Reply
I will be glad to look at a file for you.  Here is my Dropbox link:
https://www.dropbox.com/request/lTcfSVh0DD2oPeTPxpuV
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-09-2021, 02:07 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I will be glad to look at a file for you.  Here is my Dropbox link

Thanks. I dropped it off there. That will at least rule out there being a file issue and We can determine if this is a user issue or a Mac issue. I was not able to check out everything on my windows box tonight (and won’t be able to probably till the weekend), but you will probably beat me to validating the file there. If that is fine, I can take a screenshot video of the import process on my mac.
Post Reply Post Reply
I looked at your data, and it will import correctly in the next version. Thank you for providing a sample for verification.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Is there a beta ver for the next version that I can download to”test”?
Post Reply Post Reply
PM Gideon [PM Link is HERE] and request to become a Beta tester.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Importing blood oxymetry data from Samsung Health Scarmen 5 1,692 04-10-2024, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 964 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 283 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 183 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 244 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
Sad Instructions do NOT address hours used issue Plmnb 15 555 03-19-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Importing Oximetry data billmelk 1 189 03-10-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.