Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

MyAir and modem in Resmed
RE: MyAir and modem in Resmed
(11-29-2018, 01:29 AM)jaswilliams Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 03:45 PM)zzzlessinMS Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 03:11 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: The software in the CPAP machine uses the modem cellular data network to connect to resmed servers a factory reset wont clear the modem settings only the historic data on the machine, it does not clear the machine serial number nor the total blower time, the Serial number is used to identify the machine to Resmed.

Everything else you have said zzzLessinMS is incorrect

We weren't talking about serial number or use hours.  Oh-jeez

Sorry I was being grumpy.

You can lay the blame on me of jaswilliams irritability. My routine shipment of virtual tea was improperly routed to the wrong person. Obvious a delay in delivery of his Soothing Sam Spearmint Teabags was the result. Sorry.

Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: MyAir and modem in Resmed
(11-29-2018, 09:03 PM)Fats Drywaller Wrote: "The government" isn't collecting CPAP data.  Resmed and Philips are.

BTW, you forgot to mention black helicopters.

Not the black helos again! Really. Please give me a shout when it's safe to come out of the bunker OK?

Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,612 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] Replacement Cellular Modem DMAllen 18 5,796 02-25-2024, 05:36 AM
Last Post: Neo2020
  Does my ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto have a modem? Morseman 4 261 02-05-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 modem/provider mystery richapple 4 567 12-22-2023, 09:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  de-activate modem dreamstation2 advanced The Rog 0 356 10-18-2023, 12:45 AM
Last Post: The Rog
Question Resmed Myair wrong region bobdobbs 3 574 10-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  My best streak so far on MyAir App scores DaveInDenver 1 440 09-13-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Nightynite

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.