Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

MyAir data details
MyAir data details
Is there any way to obtain my MyAir raw data?

I'm not even looking for anything too granular - only the times from any given night when I had an apneic event.

Thanks!

jwoodz
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: MyAir data details
Check owners manual, it should have that information available or youtube (type in Resmed my air)should have a video on how to use it.
I use Oscar 1.1.1 for my personal use because it is more informative, but some insurance companys or nurses want the information also?
Post Reply Post Reply
Interesting. I found a video that shows you can access the sd card. However, my machine has no sd card currently installed and I'd like last night's detailed data. 

I also found info on software called ResScan (https://www.resmed.com/us/en/healthcare-...sscan.html). But it only seems to have info on how to install it, not how to find my data and load it to the software.

jwoodz
Post Reply Post Reply
Use OSCAR, it is easier than Resscan. Both will require an SD card reader. They are less than $10 from Amazon, and likely big box stores that has an electronic department.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OSCAR Technology - Install & Data Aquisition Details EasySleep 3 117 03-18-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Dr. Steven Park details his UARS journey gainerfull 3 622 12-18-2023, 12:01 PM
Last Post: srwilsn3
Question Resmed Myair wrong region bobdobbs 3 574 10-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  My best streak so far on MyAir App scores DaveInDenver 1 440 09-13-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  AirSense 11 and MyAir App - Poor Experience necochino 29 4,449 08-24-2023, 05:42 PM
Last Post: krsattler
  Took 6 months but finally got 100 on myAir app. Any way to improve my treatment? 1978 0 458 08-22-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: 1978
  new resmed user - question about Myair and airview wooders 4 1,046 08-20-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: krsattler

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.