Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

MyAir - download .cs . to creat spreadsheet.
MyAir - download .cs . to creat spreadsheet.
If you are interested in creating a spreadsheet from your data, go to your MyAir account/device data, and near the bottom of the page you will see "Downloaded my account information" You will get a zip file,  extract and then open one of the two .csv files (Device data) in say Excel or Libre Office calc. 

You will have to do a little formatting and clean up, but takes only about 5 minutes. You get the main indicators, AHI, AI Leaks, OA, CA, etc. 

It is useful for me personally for tracking and as you can "slice and dice the data" from an official source, in the way you want to present it to your sleep doctor. Got to be properly prepared with documenty backup.

Like most people on this forum, I use principally Oscar, and ReaScan, but keep it off the radar here for good  local reasons. Oscar is outstanding, but ResScan has a good stats tab wher you select a range of data for period comparisions. Also probably is the main thing that the doctor will review, so perhaps possible to anticipate what he may say. Gotta be prepared.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: MyAir - download .cs . to creat spreadsheet.
Thanks for sharing that MyAir option.  I'm sure many here will find that useful.  

You can view a range of data using a date range in OSCAR by using either the Overview or Statistics page.  For the Overview page, you select a date range at the bottom left of the page.  There are several predefined time ranges, as well as a custom date range selector.  The Statistics page has the option of Standard, Monthly, and a Date Range selector.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, thanks for that. 

My personal preference is to be able to see my key indicators in numeric format. Easier for me to quickly digest. Bit of a numbers freak really. Oscar's stats page is numeric, but predefined standard or monthly.

I however use Oscar every single morning, and spend a good hour reviewing all the graphs, and stats in the daily tab. It has helped me a lot. From the forum I have learnt all about EPR, flow limitations, pressures and much other stuff.
Oscar is an amazing tool. 

Thanks for the comeback.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-09-2022, 11:17 AM)Expat31 Wrote: Oscar's stats page is numeric, but predefined standard or monthly.

I would be interested in knowing what you would like to see instead of the predefined modes.  OSCAR 1.3.1 added a date range to the Statistics page, but the entire range is reported in a single column of data.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,

OK

I think the design should cover the most important key indicators to be able to track progress. An unencumbered crystal clear report, easy to read and understand.

Will give it some thought....
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,
I would like to see the possibility of comparing 2 periods of therapy key indicators.

Something like this:-

Date range.(Custom only) 
Start.  DD/MM/YYYY
End.   DD/MM/YYYY. (Or in US format if you wish)

KEY RESPIRATORY INDICATORS.

AHI:-
1.Obstructive Apnea index
2.Hypopnea Index
3.Unclassified 
4.Central Apneas

OTHER
5.Median leaks
6.95th percentile leaks
7.Maximum

And perhaps pressure and flow limitations?

For me the indicators above are all you really need, but that is just my opinion, because I have an aversion for unnecessary clutter in reports that can slow you down.

What figures would the report return?

(Say) you chose two periods 1/1/21 to 30/6/21 and 1/7/21 to 31/12/21.
The first report would return an average of the period as at 30/6/21.
The second report would return an average of the period as at 31/12/21.

What's the point?

Well say on the 30/6/21 there was a change in your settings from EPR off to EPR full time. You Would be able to show the impact on comparing the two sets of indicators. ie how well you have done after the change. Obviously it wouldn't be just a 6 month period, maybe comparing month on month.
At least you would have something measured.

Unresolved problem.

When I downloaded ny .csv data from MyAir, converted it into Excel, the calculated the period averages as above, it did not tie in with the ResScan returns. The .csv file is a bit messy, but I think I was able to clean up the formatting, especially numeric and character values. But I have missed something. I will have to check my stuff more carefully. 

Hope you can understand all this. Written through a bit of brain fog this morning.

Apologies for the European date format.

Post Reply Post Reply
Minor correction to add, Custom range selection could be any date, say 3rd April to 7th June, not just the  first day of a month to the last day of the month

Hi,
I would like to see the possibility of comparing 2 periods of therapy key indicators.

Something like this:-

Date range.(Custom only) 
Start. DD/MM/YYYY
End. DD/MM/YYYY. (Or in US format if you wish)

KEY RESPIRATORY INDICATORS.

AHI:-
1.Obstructive Apnea index
2.Hypopnea Index
3.Unclassified 
4.Central Apneas

OTHER
5.Median leaks
6.95th percentile leaks
7.Maximum

And perhaps pressure and flow limitations?

For me the indicators above are all you really need, but that is just my opinion, because I have an aversion for unnecessary clutter in reports that can slow you down.

What figures would the report return?

(Say) you chose two periods 1/1/21 to 30/6/21 and 1/7/21 to 31/12/21.
The first report would return an average of the period as at 30/6/21.
The second report would return an average of the period as at 31/12/21.

What's the point?

Well say on the 30/6/21 there was a change in your settings from EPR off to EPR full time. You Would be able to show the impact on comparing the two sets of indicators. ie how well you have done after the change. Obviously it wouldn't be just a 6 month period, maybe comparing month on month.
At least you would have something measured.

Unresolved problem.

When I downloaded ny .csv data from MyAir, converted it into Excel, the calculated the period averages as above, it did not tie in with the ResScan returns. The .csv file is a bit messy, but I think I was able to clean up the formatting, especially numeric and character values. But I have missed something. I will have to check my stuff more carefully. 

Hope you can understand all this. Written through a bit of brain fog this morning.

Apologies for the European date format.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for your suggestion.

You can accomplish that comparison with OSCAR 1.3.1 by setting one custom range on the Statistics page, printing the page, then changing the custom range. You would then have the two periods to compare, albeit not on one screen. The monthly format also shows trends well, but you cannot set a date for it as it always shows the most recent 12 months.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,
On the Oscar stats page, I see just 2 options, Standard or monthly. Where can I freely select my dates, for example if I want to select my first period 15th May 21 to 8th July 21, with the following second period 9th May 21 to 31st December?

It seems to me that I can only just obtain calendar months on the selection.
I am on version 1.3.0. (Don't know if this changes anything)
Post Reply Post Reply
You need to upgrade to OSCAR version 1.3.1. This is the first version that has a date range on the Statistics page.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Myair data accurate? dbinTO 2 182 03-11-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 158 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 193 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 492 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 297 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking
  can i download the data of the sd card? ness1125 2 441 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD OSCAR 1.5.0 Greywolfe 1 442 09-07-2023, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.