Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Myair and air mini app
Myair and air mini app
Hi. Having trouble finding an answer to my question and local CPAP supplier looked at me blankly when I asked.

I have a resmed air sense 10 with myair for data.  I also travel a lot and have used a Z1 but it’s data is in a seperate app which is hard to access and doesn’t always work and is frankly pathetic.  I’m looking at an air mini for travel now. The question is, is the data only available by the air mini app or can it also be accessed by the my air app in a combined format? 

As I have to supply yearly data each work medical it would be great if it was combined and would more accurately demonstrate compliance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Myair and air mini app
To my knowledge needs to be done manually. Provide the. Compliance report from each machine should do it. Ask.

IMHO use the AutoSet always as that eliminates the issue.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air Mini issues Bous 0 52 Yesterday, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Bous
  Any experiences with BMC M1 Mini travel Auto CP?AP DrJelly 4 671 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: DrJelly
  Humidification Issue With Air Mini ICS55 15 5,267 02-08-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: pwnorris
Question BMC Mini M1 - Pressure Settings? SwissTruffle 0 324 12-25-2023, 10:42 AM
Last Post: SwissTruffle
  New to Air Mini-I need advice! tj1616 0 378 10-18-2023, 11:48 AM
Last Post: tj1616
Question Resmed Myair wrong region bobdobbs 3 574 10-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  My best streak so far on MyAir App scores DaveInDenver 1 438 09-13-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Nightynite

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.