Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

N30 - Have you tried it?
Question 
N30 - Have you tried it?
I got the N30 from my DME, who does a 30 day exchange program.   I've used it for one night, and am trying to figure out how to proceed. I have the largest cushion - the SW. I believe that is the largest  cushion. Is it?  Unfortunately it covers half of each of my nostrils. So I'm wondering if I should cut the holes bigger. Is it a good enough mask to try this mod?

It seemed noisy throughout the night, but I guess I could wear earplugs. I think half the noise was from venting, and the other half of the noise was because I could not get it to stay sealed, since I kept shifting it trying to get it to line up with my nostrils… not realizing the holes are not even big enough for my nostrils.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this mask. The DME lady promised it vents better than the P10, but is as comfortable as the P10. That would be my dream mask!
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.