Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CA events related to masks
RE: CA events related to masks
trying to be helpful...
I use a ResMed N20 and I had been using the wrong mask setting. Clearly it's a nasal mask because it covers my nose and leaves my mouth free. And I've had nasal pillows masks before.
A helpful member here posted that it is in fact a nasal pillows mask. I confirmed this by looking inside the box of a new mask. On the card it clearly said "nasal pillows" for my N20 mask. I changed the setting as described by sheepless above. Who knows how this affects my treatment.

DAve
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hybrid Masks more comfortable than over the nose FF mask? sleepingbetterinFl 1 45 5 hours ago
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Equipment] Any tips on how to get better airflow in under nose masks/hybrid full face masks? jake79 12 170 Yesterday, 05:19 PM
Last Post: jake79
  Trying to Reduce CA Events chrotteg 44 1,314 Yesterday, 01:20 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Skin Irritation from Masks Granny7 19 2,734 04-13-2024, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Little Olive
  Are any of these events real? BigWing 6 192 04-09-2024, 02:40 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  [Treatment] Most events are Central Apnea / Clear Airway joeblough 7 204 04-08-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: joeblough
  Excessive Events jerrydaw 1 110 04-06-2024, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.