Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

N30i [what mask setting] Airsense 10 AutoSet
N30i [what mask setting] Airsense 10 AutoSet
I’ve searched through the forum and haven’t found anyone recommend the Mask setting for their Airsense 10 AutoSet for the new N30i Mask. 
I put my device on the Pillows Setting as the Mfr Packaging states but I’m feeling a boatload of pressure.  I spoke with my Medical Supplier today and the lady informed me that I should put the setting on Nasal.  Just seems funny they would stray from Mfr guidelines.  Anyone have an issue with their settings needing adjustment.  I just received the mask a couple days ago and changed the setting today. So I will try to sleep with it when I get off of graveyards in the morning. 
If needed I can download the Sleepyhead Program onto my laptop on my days off and get some better info.  
Thanks for your help in advance, this seems like the best Apnea Forum I’ve found. 

Luke
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: N30i [what mask setting] Airsense 10 AutoSet
Normally the letter before the # will tell you the setting. N30i is nasal, P30i is pillow & F30 is full face setting. 

sb.
Post Reply Post Reply
The user guide says to set on pillows, as you’ve indicated. I figure ResMed made the Autoset and the N30i so they should know what setting to recommend. That being said, why not change the setting and see if you notice a difference? You can always change it back.

For what it’s worth, I don’t think I’ve ever noticed a difference on pillows, nasal, or full in terms of what I feel.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the reply’s. I will try the Nasal setting next.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've found this ResMed document regarding mask compatibility and the setting to use: https://www.resmed.com/us/dam/documents/...er_eng.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
Despite this being nasal ResMed says this is a pillows setting.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 5 455 7 hours ago
Last Post: xaid
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 0 91 03-08-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: jed3
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,003 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet and Oscar Bucktilley 4 178 03-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bucktilley
  AirSense 10 Max Pressure setting Tomt 13 810 03-04-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Tomt
  AutoSet for Her Mode brainfoggysleeper 4 222 02-25-2024, 10:17 PM
Last Post: brainfoggysleeper
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 266 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.