Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

NEW PHILLIPS SOFTWARE FOR HOME USE
NEW PHILLIPS SOFTWARE FOR HOME USE
Phillips offrers free downloadable professional software, instead of iffy home brewed freeware - it works. See sleepmapper.com, or Apple store. Track your daily hours, mask fit, and AHI's.

Download, install, use modem if you want to or better, insert SD card into USB carrier.

For Apple or Windows

FINALLY!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: NEW PHILLIPS SOFTWARE FOR HOME USE
P.S. In order to register have your machoines serial number ready to enter.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi sleepysteve,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't use software but hang in there for more responses to your post.
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Remember, just because he doesn't understand the end user's love of SleepyHead doesn't mean you are allowed to burn him in flames.

I look forward to reading if any P-R users use this cloud service and if it is useful.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
JMO Tried it. Wont show you anything the machine itself wont show on its info screen. Actually not as much info.

Its colorful and I guess if doing it on your cellphone is a big plus for you thats a pro for it.

Otherwise woefully limited in information. Geared toward letting you see roughly what the machine shows you itself on its own screen but in color. Id be really really did I say really hesitant to try to tweak treatment with it.

Registered for it when I first started took one look at it and figured out pretty fast I wouldnt get anywhere basing my decisions on the info it gave.

Post Reply Post Reply
same as ghost - I faithfully registered and found out quickly that it did less than my screen did. It did not have any graphical info and I immediately stopped using it.
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
How long ago did y'all try it?
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I tried it and registered and also wasted my time. For me I used it I think 5 days or so maybe a week. SH +10
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
It was a bit over 3 months ago. I havent had this machine over 4 months
Post Reply Post Reply
You know I also think it bears mentioning that this is not really new. And though it may not be "home brewed" as the OP says, I think we can all agree that the Home Brewers and the Micro Brewers usually have the best stuff. In all honesty though that site has some nice videos and some good informational information but the actual data it shows is not much more, if anything more than what the machine actually tells you on it's own. It's certainly better than nothing, and not knowing anything about your therapy or getting involved in at all. However it is still far less useful than the software most of us are using, and all of us should be using.

If anyone is seriously interested in the above software and would like I guess I could sign up again review it and post the information and screen shots.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best home sleep test currently on the market? Lucky7 2 75 11 hours ago
Last Post: Jay51
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 528 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects mrsleepyhead2001 2 124 03-22-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mrsleepyhead2001
  Home Sleep Study - Low AHI but significant desat ArcherNeedsSleep 65 5,902 03-19-2024, 07:08 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 200 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  REM and Sleep Stage Tracking at Home rwelliot 15 5,317 02-26-2024, 03:49 AM
Last Post: DebJ
  Home Sleep apnea test xaid 5 861 02-21-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: BDayton

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.