Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

NIGHT # 1with new Philips 60 Aflex
RE: NIGHT # 1with new Philips 60 Aflex
Doesn't look bad, but your min pressure may need to be raised to at least 7cm. Lots of hypopneas.

You can leave it for a couple days and watch, or if you are like me, Smile inch it up a bit.
Also, the max pressure can be brought down a little too. Doesn't look like it needs to be at 18.
Mabye 7-16. You said you slept well and that's great.

Next time you post, try to include the events graph. It's easier to look at and compare to pressure at same time. Eliminate the AHI graph.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-13-2016, 10:34 AM)OpalRose Wrote: Doesn't look bad, but your min pressure may need to be raised to at least 7cm. Lots of hypopneas.

Mabye 7-16. You said you slept well and that's great.

Next time you post, try to include the events graph. It's easier to look at and compare to pressure at same time. Eliminate the AHI graph.

Is this the one you are looking for? Event Flags

[img][Image: Feb%2013%20Events%20Flags%20_zpstwcu6u8p.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Feb%2013%20pressure_zpshluhh8wk.jpg][/img]

Thanks for all your help OpalRose . I appreciate it. I belong to a couple of motorcycle forum and love helping newbies
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry for going MIA with you. Love the bike, and I wouldn't have razzed you if I didn't regularly ride with those unfortunate souls that think the Honda ST1300 is THE bike, but hey, 2-wheels is the life, and I appreciate your choice.

You're doing everything right. I would have suggested the increase to a minimum pressure of 6 after the first chart, and I don't disagree with a minimum pressure of 7.0. That said, hypopnea isn't that big of a deal at this level, and it's probably time to hold your cards and stand pat for a week or so. This is excellent progress for just the first couple days, and things have a habit of stabilizing for the better given time.

Hope to see you on the road someplace other than that unfortunate flyover longitude that encompasses Texas, OK, KS, NB, IA, SD, ND and on into the prairie provinces.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-13-2016, 07:55 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Sorry for going MIA with you. Love the bike, and I wouldn't have razzed you if I didn't regularly ride with those unfortunate souls that think the Honda ST1300 is THE bike, but hey, 2-wheels is the life, and I appreciate your choice.

You're doing everything right. I would have suggested the increase to a minimum pressure of 6 after the first chart, and I don't disagree with a minimum pressure of 7.0. That said, hypopnea isn't that big of a deal at this level, and it's probably time to hold your cards and stand pat for a week or so. This is excellent progress for just the first couple days, and things have a habit of stabilizing for the better given time.

Hope to see you on the road someplace other than that unfortunate flyover longitude that encompasses Texas, OK, KS, NB, IA, SD, ND and on into the prairie provinces.

Thank you for your response. I love biking. I have been driving since age 5. My ST has 70000km on it and no end in sight. I love joking around with other bikers so no worries. My friend had Leukemia and 4 months later died.. sh*t happens ... We hope to drive to Reno in June with the Hayabusa biker, where I will leave him and drive to the coast then down to San Francisco and then to LA. I love that drive.

I will not post any results until Tuesday.

2 wheels and drive , from a scouter to a customized $80000 bike.
Post Reply Post Reply

Sounds great! I'm looking forward to a full summer tour schedule as well. Let's hope it happens. Sorry about your loss.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 48 3,828 Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,613 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,053 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,083 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 373 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 7 1,122 02-29-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Philips SD Card Format Question Crimson Nape 1 234 02-16-2024, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.