Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

NOOB questions about treatment selection
No tongue-in-cheek here. That's what I'd do and did.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you are using fixed pressure around 19, as is suggested in your avatar. If there isn't a bunch of CA that may need another machine, I'd take the auto bpap..
new http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...re_success
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
From machine or charts for auto-cpap, set the min 1cm below median pressure, or 2cm below 90/95%. max at 20cm for now. Forum will help you fine tune settings
Post Reply Post Reply
I remember another Canadian some time back discussing what you have to do in Canada to get the system to issue a Auto machine. Basically the *rules* have something to the effect that if the minimum required pressure once treatment begins is 3 cmh2o or more lower than the maximum pressure reached during treatment, that the Canadian system is amenable to paying for an Auto. I am not a Canadian though. Also, that may have been specific to her province.
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum
Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mouth Taping? [as sole treatment] Bill Mathias 42 1,526 11-19-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: PasadenaTom
  Complacent [in skipping treatment] Shift Worker 3 127 11-15-2017, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla
Question Help, why so many breaks in treatment each night? KatyDid 2 156 11-13-2017, 10:49 PM
Last Post: KatyDid
  [Treatment] Noob Alert dracus 21 572 11-02-2017, 01:30 AM
Last Post: dracus
  BEARD TREATMENT FOR CPAP srlevine1 15 550 10-27-2017, 07:15 AM
Last Post: bonjour
  Stupid noob question: Is my new APAP exploding? HalfAsleep 24 789 10-22-2017, 09:33 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
Question [Diagnosis] Recent Diagnosis; Should I Pursue Treatment? bbooker703 19 722 10-19-2017, 05:30 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94