Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

NORA [Anti-snoring device]
NORA [Anti-snoring device]
Love to know what you forum folks think of this...[commercial link removed - instead, do a Google search for "nora smart"]. I just read about it in the financial section of our local paper....apparently they are having great success ...(selling them that is

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: NORA
From their web site:

"Nora is a non-medical device that reduces snoring. Those with apnea can use Nora to reduce their snoring but should not think of it as a replacement for treatments prescribed by their physician."

'Nuff said.
Post Reply Post Reply
Absolutely...couldn't agree more !
Sorry for posting the link...didn't realize that is a no-no..It won't happen again.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your post.
Someone recommended this to me just now. Thought I would do a search here.
The advice is perfect; I'm compliant and have been for 30+ years. So this Nora device would have to supplement my cpap gear.

(I've been experimenting with pillow choice, and even no pillows.Yesterday with no pillow and a chnstrap I had a perfect score on my ResMed S9E. Today different story. I actually rolled the wrong way,and pulled my cpap off the side table it's on. It landed upside down, on the carpet, still running. Hurt my back reaching for it to turn it off.)

Sleeping is hard sometimes.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed 10 Card-to-Cloud: no cellular device NelsonM 20 3,041 03-14-2024, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Newer CPAP User, still snoring Warnick13 45 1,486 03-11-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Warnick13
Question [Symptoms] New CPAP User, Started Snoring Again heyou 30 1,592 03-02-2024, 11:00 AM
Last Post: heyou
  Tongue retaining device with cpap question blancobonzo 1 974 02-21-2024, 07:20 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
Question Snoring worse with FFM vs pillows PaulaO2 12 934 01-28-2024, 12:25 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Replacement Device and Leaks jtardo 3 364 01-15-2024, 11:04 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  New Device Looking for Insite. Jesmitty88 3 405 12-09-2023, 04:50 PM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.