Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data bites me again
RE: Data bites me again
Mick, I think what I've learned from the other threads and personal experience, is that if you handle your card properly you will not get error messages. Doing so, you should be able to look at your data without problems.

The two important things are:
1. Power down the S9 by holding the power button down until the screen goes black. Then remove the SD card.
2. Be sure to lock the card immediately.

Previously you said that you preferred to use Sleepyhead. As long as you back up your card as we discussed, you should be fine. Sleepyhead will import data from wherever you point it. Rescan will not. It insists on taking from the SD card.

It is important to make sure you have your compliance data but that is not in the detailed reports. By the way it's nice that your doctor wants to see detail reports. Mine has never asked to see anything except compliance. Money money!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 798 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Dreamstation CPAP vs Aircurve BiPap data? Data over time for Insp/Exp? Desiree 12 2,281 05-20-2020, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  IF I insert an SD card to get data for Sleepyhead will my ResMed still send data theMezz 3 2,071 04-20-2018, 07:52 PM
Last Post: theMezz
  And another one bites the dust, leak solution that is... FrankNichols 5 1,833 05-09-2016, 11:55 AM
Last Post: FrankNichols
  Data viewer for 960 BiPAP AutoSV / Missing data pswartz 5 4,059 10-06-2014, 02:31 PM
Last Post: pswartz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.