Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

NOTICE: New Donation Option
Arrow 
New Donation Option
Howdy folks!

I'd like to thank all those who donate to help keep this place online!   Without you, this place could not exist.

We've had some members state that they prefer not to use PayPal to donate to Apnea Board over the past several years, so we decided to apply with another credit card processor to give those who wish to donate to the forum another option.  So we now have 4 donation options you can choose from if you'd be so kind as to help out with a small donation.

It's using "Stripe.com" as a payment processor and using a payment gateway of "Buynowplus.com" for donations.

Stripe.com is a very safe and trusted system with a long history, it's just that I'm a procrastinator on these things... [Image: bigwink.gif]

Some of our Advisory Members have fully tested it and it works great!

The new "Donate with Credit Card" option is now viewable via our normal Donation Page, here:

https://www.apneaboard.com/donate.htm

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 836 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Any other option to download data from machine? BlueSky1958 2 439 07-02-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  [Equipment] DreamStation Alternative Replacement Option oneeyeopen 3 673 05-24-2023, 10:11 AM
Last Post: oneeyeopen
  Best option for insurance ajwees41 3 643 09-16-2022, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  DreamStation 2 - Auto On/Off Option CurtA 3 5,974 05-17-2022, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  OSCAR & Donation Posdiver 4 745 09-20-2021, 01:41 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Ramp option question. Big Guy 17 2,415 09-09-2019, 10:56 PM
Last Post: TheDuke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.