Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

NOTICE: New PR Dreamstation Model "Expert"
New PR Dreamstation Model "Expert"
I need some help for OSCAR,  
Philips Respironics has a new version of the DreamStation Auto, the Expert.  We need SD Card Data for this machine.  If you have this machine please think about contributing a copy of your SD Card to OSCAR.  

The big new thing is a change in the Flex called P-Flex

Quote:P-Flex is a unique comfort feature that applies exhalation pressure relief in proportion to pressure. Like the rest of our Flex algorithm family, P-Flex is designed to enhance comfort by reducing exhalation pressure. But unlike other versions of our Flex algorithm, P-Flex applies increased amounts of pressure relief as therapy pressure increases. The higher the pressure, the greater the pressure support

PR DreamStation Expert

still need 
PR 960T (the BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30)

Please PM me
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New PR Dreamstation Model "Expert"
Here is a link to a DreamStation Expert brochure
https://www.sleepfiles.com/DreamStation-...ochure.pdf

Still need SD card data
Post Reply Post Reply
I got the canadian version (CAX501). I'll send you the data. Check your pm.
Post Reply Post Reply

(12-03-2019, 11:29 AM)alexp Wrote: I got the canadian version (CAX501). I'll send you the data. Check your pm.

Do you have the specific manuals for it? 
If so I'm sure AB would love to have copies.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-03-2019, 12:15 PM)bonjour Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 11:29 AM)alexp Wrote: I got the canadian version (CAX501). I'll send you the data. Check your pm.

Do you have the specific manuals for it? 
If so I'm sure AB would love to have copies.

Yes I got the manual. I'll try to scan it this week.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-03-2019, 04:31 PM)alexp Wrote: Yes I got the manual. I'll try to scan it this week.

That would be super.  If you do, please sent it via email to:  apneaboard@gmail.com

If you can't scan it to a PDF, you could make a good photocopy and physically mail it the forum PO Box and I could scan that myself.  Our mailing address is:

Apnea Board
PO Box 62
Dixon, IL 61021

USA

If you have either the Patient Manual or the Provider Guide (Clinician Manual) or both, either way, but we would especially like the Clinician Manual.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what model is this? airwaystent 8 385 02-05-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Psychotech
  ResMed AirSense 10 Respond Model and OSCAR upsman 6 2,098 10-06-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR expert needed - out of things to try.... pezhead99 20 1,481 09-25-2023, 04:51 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
Question [Equipment] Buying Used ResMed "Floor Demo Model" - Limitations? tehsygi 11 1,084 05-29-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,713 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 vs. Dreamstation 1 Pressure FOMO 2 1,534 09-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Last Post: FOMO
  Resmed Curve 10 need model # help Fiveseven108 17 1,173 09-16-2022, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Greywolfe

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.