Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed Airsense Auto 10 Humidifier Setting
RE: ResMed Airsense Auto 10 Humidifier Setting
My apologies I thought I listed my location live in Florida at night my Ac is normally at 75 but since it’s been warm at 73. I keep my current settings for temp and control all on auto. Noticed last night barely any water was used and I had stuffy nose.
Post Reply Post Reply
I set my humidifier at 1 and the hose temperature is off.  

I find that as I increase the humidity, I also need to increase the pressure.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've always considered the settings for heated tube and humidity as trial and error.

I use Manual then humidity 4-8 and tube temp at 80-86 in a 70-73 degree room.

Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
So I kept the humidity on auto and increased temperature definitely a nice difference. I also shut off ramp and just started at my prescribed 6 and I loved it lol
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-22-2019, 10:26 AM)willtd14 Wrote: So I kept the humidity on auto and increased temperature definitely a nice difference. I also shut off ramp and just started at my prescribed 6 and I loved it lol

Glad to hear it's getting better. Seems that for some, the ramp causes a bad crash as in it's not a pretty sight.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 2 55 1 hour ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 53 1,434 8 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  [Equipment] Bag for Aircurve 10 without humidifier? melbell 2 107 04-15-2024, 09:09 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 133 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Regular vs Slimline Hose for Airsense 10 Auto IIII 27 7,648 04-12-2024, 02:13 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Tube Temp and Humidity Setting To Avoid Rainout tomkelly 10 275 04-11-2024, 11:11 PM
Last Post: tomkelly
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 74 26,989 04-11-2024, 09:33 PM
Last Post: her.suit

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.