Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR is Released and Live
RE: OSCAR is Released and Live
I only remember seeing MacOSX and not the 10.12+ annotation. It's been a long week.  Grin
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Monitors are also Advisory Members, just with Extra Work assigned.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
It doesn't seem to want to work for me but I couldn't use the standard
Sleepyhead version either, I had to use the Broken GL version. I wonder
if I just need newer hardware.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-27-2019, 02:35 PM)E.W. Wrote: It doesn't seem to want to work for me but I couldn't use the standard
Sleepyhead version either, I had to use the Broken GL  version. I wonder
if I just need newer hardware.

EW, can you tell us the make / model of computer you're using, and exactly what operating system it's running, please? Also when you say it didn't want to work, what exactly do you mean? There is a great team of people working on Oscar, but they need very specific information about problems encountered.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just updated to the latest Oscar  version.  Works great and looks great.  
Thanks so much for everyone involved.
Post Reply Post Reply
I still have the as-released version which, apart from the migration of data problem I reported earlier, has seemed to work without problems.  I have only downloaded my data from the SD card once last week, but it caught up on the missing stuff and displayed the current date with data as sleepyhead did.

Thanks to all who worked on this.  There oughta be a medal....
Post Reply Post Reply
Installed the 64-bit Windows version on Windows 10 Pro. Install needs to be signed, but otherwise seemed to work fine. Imported data from Sleepyhead fine.

Went into Flashpap and change sleepdata software from sleepyhead to Oscar.exe. Flashpap will open Oscar manually (through button) and also automatically if I the shimport option setup to automatically copy files from Flashpap, open sleepdata program and import.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-29-2019, 12:57 PM)mesenteria Wrote: Thanks to all who worked on this.  There oughta be a medal....

There is....

[Image: OSCAR-badge.png]
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Does OSCAR give different data than "myair" reports?
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR provides more detailed information than MyAir.  Download a copy, it's free.   Here is the link: OSCAR
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks

i d/l'd and when i went to install, my computer gave me a warning, makes my a little nervous
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  4 months in - Do I have to live with aerophagia? RedNailz 18 1,597 03-09-2024, 02:14 PM
Last Post: RedNailz
  How to get a prescription - live in rural area Madison320 22 2,402 11-11-2022, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Madison320
  Bleep Eclipse Magnets--Will the Eclipse Be Released Steptoe 1 1,060 09-13-2022, 12:08 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  New CPAP user: are mask leaks/adjustments just something you have to live with? theredheadsaid 3 717 08-01-2022, 12:51 PM
Last Post: lindylou
  OSCAR v1.3.1 is released GuyScharf 14 6,494 04-29-2022, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released Gideon 0 5,770 10-17-2021, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [News] ResMed AirFit N30i RELEASED srlevine1 10 2,577 07-16-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.