Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

NOTICE: OSCAR v1.1.1 is live
OSCAR v1.1.1 is live
We just released OSCAR v1.1.1 
This is now the most current version.  You may need to refresh the cache to download.

Changes and fixes in OSCAR v1.1.1
Portions of OSCAR are © 2019-2020 by The OSCAR Team
  • [new] 5 Additional Philips Respironics devices tested and fully supported: (they are listed in the Release Notes inside OSCAR)
    • Note: Ventilator alarms are not currently imported.
  • [new] Add the "peak flow" channel reported by pre-DreamStation ventilators.
  • [new] Automatically detect and resolve graphics-related crashes on Windows.
  • [new] Support AVAPS in the Overview pressure chart.
  • [new] Added Italian and Turkish translations.
  • [fix] Fix missing bars in the Overview pressure chart for Philips Respironics devices.
  • [fix] Add missing Philips Respironics pressure channels to CSV export.
  • [fix] Fix zero Philips Respironics AHI in CSV session export.
  • [fix] Add support for the Bi-Flex lock setting on pre-DreamStation ventilators.
  • [fix] Fix the pressure waveform scale for the BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 (960T)
  • [fix] Add support for rise time mode on DreamStation BiPAP devices (600X-700X).
  • [fix] Remove the ramp time and pressure settings when the ramp is disabled on pre-DreamStation devices.
  • [fix] Improve import of Philips Respironics oximetry data.
  • [fix] Fix VS2 index shown on the Daily page for Philips Respironics machines.
  • [fix] Fix occasional failure to save imported Viatom data.
  • [fix] Fix a recurring database upgrade prompt.
  • [fix] Fix an occasional crash when importing Resmed data.
  • [fix] Add bounds error checking to Resmed input processing.
  • [fix] Fix STR.edf file backup to avoid loss of settings data.
  • [fix] Fix Backup Journal to format XML properly.
  • [fix] In flow rate graph, don't show duration for events with no duration.
  • [fix] Fix pressure settings in Overview graph reported as a huge negative number.

Changes and fixes in OSCAR v1.1.0
Portions of OSCAR are © 2019-2020 by The OSCAR Team
This is the second major release of OSCAR (Full details are contained in the Release Notes inside OSCAR)
  • Extensive overhaul of the Philips Respironics System One and ResMed importers
  • Easy to alter Chart Order to Standard (Default) or Advanced (Breathing Stats for advanced /Bilevel Machines)
  • Preferences changed to easily turn on and off PieChart and Calandar
  • Automatically set sidebars for F12 Screenshot.
  • Fixed many importers
  • View/Reset graphs now resets all Graphs and events
  • A lot of data corrections
  • A lot of fixes in general, See the release notes in Help - About OSCAR for more details.

Many of the changes that have occurred have resulted from input from you, the users of OSCAR. Keep them coming in.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR v1.1.1 is live
Thanks for the hard work.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank-you for all of that work on our behalf, Fred, and for all the rest that you do here.  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
To be clear, this is very much a team thing. Without the teams work OSCAR would not be here. It is definitely not about one person and it's not about me.

On behalf of the OSCAR team, thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks to everyone involved in this project.

Do you know if there are any plans for the Prisma CPAP machines to become supported by Oscar in the future?
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR is awesome, it runs very well on my W10 64-bit machine, it's really fast to start and display graphic. The last two month or so had no issues what-so-ever.

Great job guys and gals, much appreciate your work and efforts! Thanks
"Life is dream, awakening is death..."
- Chinese proverb
Post Reply Post Reply
Should this update occur automatically when launching the program, or is there something we need to do to get it?

Never mind.  Oh-jeez I found the link.
My get-up-and-go musta got up and went.  Cool

Download OSCAR for your sleep data.  
https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply
There is not an automatic update feature. Go to the top menu area and select the "OSCAR" link. Download the version for your particular platform.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2020, 12:07 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: There is not an automatic update feature.  Go to the top menu area and select the "OSCAR" link. Download the version for your particular platform.

Thanks. Got it.  Big Grin
My get-up-and-go musta got up and went.  Cool

Download OSCAR for your sleep data.  
https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks SHa_clap2SHa_clap2SHa_clap2
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  4 months in - Do I have to live with aerophagia? RedNailz 18 1,642 03-09-2024, 02:14 PM
Last Post: RedNailz
  How to get a prescription - live in rural area Madison320 22 2,417 11-11-2022, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Madison320
  New CPAP user: are mask leaks/adjustments just something you have to live with? theredheadsaid 3 720 08-01-2022, 12:51 PM
Last Post: lindylou
  How can I get a quality mask if I live outside NA? NoddingHacker 4 872 05-22-2020, 06:57 PM
Last Post: becker44a
  No sleep doctor where I live, need help evaluating OSCAR data jak75 6 1,224 04-22-2020, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR is Released and Live Gideon 81 11,691 05-27-2019, 12:48 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Suggestion on back home preparation for senior patient who live alone luckydxx 4 1,551 04-10-2018, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Ron AKA

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.