Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Toshiba Flash Air Card
Toshiba Flash Air Card
I'm helping a friend who wants to use flashpap. I see that the Toshiba W-03 cards are hard to find and very expensive. They have been replaced with W-04. Does anyone know if the new cards will work with flashpap?
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Toshiba Flash Air Card
Yes, they will work. The W-04 has an enhanced command set of the W-03's.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just bought a W-04 too to do the same.  However I am going out of town for two weeks and won't be able to set it up yet.  BTW - that would be on a MacBook Pro for my application.  I found some nice, intuitive utilities to set up the FlashAir W-04 card but it will have to wait for now.  Are you on a Mac too or a Windows machine?  Once I figure it all out on the Mac, it would be nice to outline a step-by-step procedure as a guide for anybody else who wants to do the same.  Ditto that for the Windows users.

Ray
RayBee

~ Self-Treatment - via ApneaBoard experts.
~ Self-Pay - no help from Kaiser other than getting my script, then a pat on the butt and out the door.
~ Self-Educated - via ApneaBoard experts, its many users, and posted reference material.
~ Complex Apnea - All Night AHI=34.2/h, Supine AHI=45.5/h
~ Using a 2021 16" MacBook Pro M1 Max, 32 GB, 1 TB, macOS Monterey V12.6.2.
~ Pay no attention to the dog behind the cup, he ain't a docta, and does not give medical advise.
~ Woof, woof.

I-love-Apnea-Board
Post Reply Post Reply
Member, LarryRapp, configured a FlashAir on a Mac awhile back. He had some problems that are documented in a thread on the board..
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-08-2019, 07:45 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Member, LarryRapp, configured a FlashAir on a Mac awhile back.  He had some problems that are documented in a thread on the board..
Awesome!  Thanks for the tip.

I'll check it out when I get back from vacation.

Thanks 

Ray
RayBee

~ Self-Treatment - via ApneaBoard experts.
~ Self-Pay - no help from Kaiser other than getting my script, then a pat on the butt and out the door.
~ Self-Educated - via ApneaBoard experts, its many users, and posted reference material.
~ Complex Apnea - All Night AHI=34.2/h, Supine AHI=45.5/h
~ Using a 2021 16" MacBook Pro M1 Max, 32 GB, 1 TB, macOS Monterey V12.6.2.
~ Pay no attention to the dog behind the cup, he ain't a docta, and does not give medical advise.
~ Woof, woof.

I-love-Apnea-Board
Post Reply Post Reply
I have had so much trouble getting the Flashair W-04 card to work with Dreamstation Auto, I'm on my second card and have had no luck.  I was able to get the card to to connect to my network but then when I place in the Dreamstation it reformatted the card and haven't been able to connect it to my network again.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm using the FlashAir 16Gb W-04 without any issues.  Flashpap isn't needed, Sleepyhead can load directly from a mapped drive.
Here's my CONFIG (whereever there is a %NAME%, replace it with your config).  I have drive Z mapped to http://10.0.0.110 which Windows 10 translates to: \\10.0.0.110\DavWWWroot
I had a lot of trouble setting this up because I was trying to use 802.11n (but the range is too short), so try 802.11g (within 5 feet) or for longer range try 802.11b (30 feet).  My Airsense 10 with FlashAir is about 3 feet from the router using 802.11g and stays on all the time. I paid $25.50 on the big A on February 21, so you just have to keep your eye out.

[WLANSD]
ID=ZEPHYR_DRIVE
DHCP_Enabled=NO
IP_Address=10.0.0.110
Subnet_Mask=255.255.255.0

[Vendor]
APPAUTOTIME=0
APPMODE=5
APPNAME=ZEPHYR
APPNETWORKKEY=%ROUTER_PASSWORD%
APPSSID=%ROUTER_SID%
CID=02544d535731364754d35ce87a012101
CIPATH=/DCIM/100__TSB/FA000001.JPG
DNSMODE=1
LOCK=1
NOISE_CANCEL=2
PRODUCT=FlashAir
REDIRECT=0
STA_RETRY_CT=0
TIMEZONE=-20
UPDIR=/DATA
UPLOAD=1
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
VERSION=F15DBW3BW4.00.03
WEBDAV=2
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is an instructional post about the FlashAir:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Rest-of-Us
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 643 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 552 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Toshiba 32Gb FlashAir SD Card mktmgrjrm 9 835 06-18-2021, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Ratchick
  With Toshiba FlashAir W-03 and up, FlashPAP is now obsolete bernie01 5 1,677 03-20-2021, 07:04 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Toshiba FlashAir on Mac Notes mtwomey 11 2,015 09-15-2019, 11:58 PM
Last Post: mtwomey
Question Toshiba flashair w-04 range + Resmed airsense 10 autoset lemonbomb 1 1,712 06-23-2019, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Alternate Method for Toshiba FlashAir Wifi LAN Card W-02 Downloads SleepFoo 0 1,669 01-30-2019, 04:47 PM
Last Post: SleepFoo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.