Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data from Prisma Smart & Soft CPAP machines [no longer needed]
Data from Prisma Smart & Soft CPAP machines [no longer needed]
We are hoping to add OSCAR support for the Prisma Smart and Prisma Soft CPAP machines in the near future.

If you have either of these machines, and would like to support OSCAR development for these machines, it would be most helpful if you would share the contents of your SD card with the OSCAR development team. We will use your data only for developing OSCAR and will not share it with anyone else.

If you can help, just make a zip file of your entire SD card and then upload it to my Dropbox folder. Please include your forum name in the zip file name so we know who the file is from.

We appreciate your help and are excited about adding support for the Prisma Smart and Prisma Soft machines.

[UPDATE: We have enough sample data. Thank you for your contributions.]
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Data from Prisma Smart & Soft CPAP machines [no longer needed]
Hi there,

My dad used to own a Weinmann Prisma Smart APAP (now Lowenstein), and while the machine is gone (and so I believe is the SD card), the data is still in my dad's computer.

Would this work for your reverse engineering efforts?

If so, let me know and I'll gladly share the data with you (provided we can ensure confidentiality)

Cheers,
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Wanted: Data from Prisma Smart and Soft CPAP machines
Electric.sheep, is the data a complete copy of the SD card?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your offer.

If the data is a copy of the SD card, it would be useful. If the data is created by some program, then it would not be useful.
Useful links

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've got some simulation data (not on patient), is that useful?
Post Reply Post Reply
If you mean the "patient" was being simulated and the CPAP machine was operating normally, then, yes, I think the SD card data could be useful.

Thanks!
Useful links

Post Reply Post Reply
GuyScharf & SleepRider,

I am not sure of the data extraction method, it was downloaded to be used with Lowenstein's pap therapy software (PrismaTS, via this forum).

PrismaTS is no longer installed in that computer, so I can't say if it has an SD card reader module, but I don't remember it having it, I'm almost certain the data had to be copied and downloaded to the computer.

Would this data be PrismaTS working files? Would they be raw SD card data? It's hard to say.

I'll gladly share folder names and file names in case that helps pinpointing the origin.

Cheers,
Post Reply Post Reply
You would zip the complete contents of either your Computer folder, SD card, or USB drive, used to collect the CPAP's data.  You then would name the zipped file something like, ElectricDotSheep_PrismaTS.zip and upload this file to the Dropbox URL.  

After zipping the file and naming it, click on the Dropbox link and follow the Add files prompt.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have about 2 weeks' worth of data from a trial of a Prisma 30ST.  Happy to supply it. Would you like it?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, we would like it as we don't have data from a 30ST machine.

Please make a zip file of the SD card and upload it to my Dropbox folder. Please include your forum name in the zip file name so we know who the file is from.

Thank you!
Useful links

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
Question OSCAR Lowenstein Prisma 20a MikeTheWiseGuy 9 3,063 02-27-2024, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Macka
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Oscar - past compliance is incorrect (and different to Prisma) dannahaz 8 580 02-15-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: dannahaz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.