Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Nasal Allergy Reaction To Pillow Mask
I have tried to use a ResMed AirFit P10 pillow mask and like it very much except it results in me waking up sneezing incessantly during the night. The air streams created by the nozzles causes a tingling sensation in my nasal passages. I get allergy shots for my nasal allergies. Does anyone have any suggestions that might help me be able to use this mask?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Hi rayminor,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Have you tried one of the sinus rences before bedtime? One brand is called Neomed.
Hang in there for more suggestions and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
Post Reply Post Reply
Trim your nasal hairs. Worked for me.
For free Medicare assistance for your state check out this page. http://www.seniorsresourceguide.com/dire...onal/SHIP/
or here http://www.medicareinteractive.org/
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-04-2015, 09:41 PM)Mike1953 Wrote: Trim your nasal hairs. Worked for me.

Thanks very much, Mike, this worked for me too.
Post Reply Post Reply
I frequently use the Respronics Nuance Pro pillows mask and along with mowing the nasal hairs, I have had to trim the outer neoprene or (whatever it is) that inserts into the nose. I trim about 1-2mm with scissors to keep from the tickling that causes sneezing..
Yesterday is history; Tomorrow is a mystery; Today is a gift; Thats why its called "The Present".
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What (sleeping) pillow do you like and why? groggygirl 29 642 Yesterday, 06:24 AM
Last Post: kiwii
  [Pressure] New DreamStation user w DreamWear nasal mask Traveller999 13 322 03-12-2018, 06:42 AM
Last Post: Traveller999
  Philips Comfort Gel Nasal Mask cam 1 126 03-05-2018, 08:48 AM
Last Post: MikeBear
  [Diagnosis] Nasal mask [leaks and numbers] Timrtomr 2 161 02-25-2018, 07:59 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Pillow on a wedge pillow? Teddysjam 5 211 02-16-2018, 04:19 PM
Last Post: greatunclebill
  DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask users sleepytimegal 52 5,323 02-11-2018, 09:08 PM
Last Post: ghstudio
  Pillow sizing off? paulag1955 14 483 02-06-2018, 04:41 PM
Last Post: sansnap