Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wyze cam
Wyze cam
I bought a wyze cam after reading this thread.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ion-camera

It is extremely reasonably priced and it worked without jumping through hoops. It can be operated with an SD card or the cloud. For security reasons I use the card.

I used it to determine how many times I change sleep positions at night because I have many body aches. I roll over between 20 to 30 times a night and I am usually aware of it because I check the clock. In an 8 our sleep this is like 3 to 4 sleep disturbances per hour.  This should be added on to my AHI.  There is probably not much I could do to improve it but at least I know. 

I used the night vision time lapse. Because it is night vision it is black and white. It took a picture every 4 seconds which is about 5 minutes of video for the whole night.

They have 2 versions. One will move and follow an object. It can be set to motion detection and there is a two way microphone and speaker which I haven't used. 
 It can only be used with a cell phone but I am guessing there is a way to get pictures or videos on a PC

I will use it tonight to find out what the dogs and cat do.

Again, initially it seems like a very good product at a very good price.

Car54
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.