Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Nasal Pillow/Mask Recommendations
Nasal Pillow/Mask Recommendations
I've been on crap therapy for about 15 years. My treatment has been quite successful as my average ahi ranges .1 to .6.  For the last 10 years I have been using a nasal pillow system by Puritan Bennett. They recently stopped making this system so I need to find a new one. I recently got an under nose mask system by Phillips called Dreamwear. I've only used it for 2 days and it seems ok but it takes a little getting use to after being on the other system for so many years. Last night my ahi was .1 so the new gear works well. 
I  want to investigate what else is out there either a nasal pillow system or an under nose nasal mask system like I currently have.  Based on your experience I'd like recommendations and pros and cons. I am not interested in a regular mask as I had problems with them in the past.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Nasal Pillow/Mask Recommendations
A large number of folks here like the Airfit P10s. Considered by some the quietest and least intrusive mask. I use it the most but like the Dreamwear as well. The P10s seem to vent the air better than the Dreamwear at least for me. The Dreamwear sends air towards my eyes and I don't like that.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pulse oximeter recommendations? p123 15 1,214 03-26-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Bed Pillow Question SheShells23 5 156 03-25-2024, 08:34 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  battery backup recommendations as10/as11 eok361 53 4,326 03-21-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  How can I rectify skin breakage from nasal mask? evenflow 2 98 03-20-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 514 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  Nasal irrigation sleepingbetterinFl 8 316 03-11-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  How can I tell if my mouth is open with a nasal mask while I sleep? evenflow 15 1,076 03-08-2024, 09:55 PM
Last Post: stevew168

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.