Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pilairo, anyone?
Pilairo, anyone?
I've had my eye on this mask for quite a while. I notice it is now finally available in the U.S. I checked the supplier list and nine of them have it for sale. All but Supplier #1 say they are required to list it at $115 but offer a button to get a special price. But you need a discount code which you can only get by giving them your e-mail. No thanks. Supplier #1 lists it for $88.95, which is probably what the others charge after their discount.

What I was really looking for was customer reviews, but I didn't find a single one. From previous experience with three different nasal pillow masks I get unacceptable leaks when I roll from side to side. From its appearance the Pilairo looks like it would be even worse, but supposedly it has some revolutionary way of keeping the pillows sealed inside the nose.

Has anyone tried the Pilairo?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Pilairo, anyone?
Good opener, jjj... Many of us pillow users are probably interested in some reviews on new and different products.

As far as getting one more email to open for a $25 discount, I'd be all over that. I get so much junk email now that saves me nothing! You can probably opt out later (after you save some $$$)
Yesterday is history; Tomorrow is a mystery; Today is a gift; Thats why its called "The Present".  
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-15-2012, 11:21 AM)JudgeMental Wrote: As far as getting one more email to open for a $25 discount, I'd be all over that. I get so much junk email now that saves me nothing! You can probably opt out later (after you save some $$$)

It's not getting just one e-mail, it's the barrage of e-mail ads that will come later, and having to opt out of all eight suppliers to stop them.

Back to the Pilairo, I can't find any information about the actual pillows. Like, no one seems to offer replacement pillows like there are for all the other nasal pillow masks. If they exist, how much do they cost and how long do they last? Or has Fisher & Paykel managed to make a nasal pillow that never needs replacing? Thinking-about

I did find one extensive, glowing review. But the reviewer was from Irvine, California and, guess where Fisher & Paykel's U.S. headquarters are located? Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply
Uh huh.....He was probably the CEO
Yesterday is history; Tomorrow is a mystery; Today is a gift; Thats why its called "The Present".  
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pilairo Q - has any tried it? pollyottis 4 1,364 07-13-2017, 05:04 PM
Last Post: silversnore
  Anyone Glue The Pilairo Mask Pillow On? player 7 3,592 10-12-2016, 11:00 AM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Pilairo Q Pillow masks Zocane 7 2,169 09-12-2016, 04:34 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Need help with Pilairo Q mask PaytonA 10 3,554 09-22-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  Pilairo Q Mask PaytonA 3 1,983 08-27-2015, 01:48 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
Question Anyone ever use a Fisher Paykel Pilairo mask? Ailu 32 8,770 07-19-2015, 04:56 PM
Last Post: aussiefilo
  Is It Just Me That Thinks The Pilairo Q Is Best? player 44 11,173 07-01-2015, 12:31 PM
Last Post: VTSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.