Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Nasal mask
From my personal experience the Dreamwear is not a good side sleeper mask.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-21-2017, 12:56 AM)Cbarrios Wrote: From my personal experience the Dreamwear is not a good side sleeper mask.

Why is that? 

I mainly sleep on my back, but also sleep on my side sometimes throughout the night.  I normally have to adjust it once I roll onto my side, as it has shifted.  But I was wondering if maybe a smaller size might stay in place better... so I'm about to trial that tonight.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-21-2017, 01:45 AM)Hydrangea Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 12:56 AM)Cbarrios Wrote: From my personal experience the Dreamwear is not a good side sleeper mask.

Why is that? 

I mainly sleep on my back, but also sleep on my side sometimes throughout the night.  I normally have to adjust it once I roll onto my side, as it has shifted.  But I was wondering if maybe a smaller size might stay in place better... so I'm about to trial that tonight.

Like I wrote it's just my personal experience. I am sure others have had success sleeping on their sides with this mask.

I tried the Dreamwear for about a week. I have always been a side sleeper. I had snored for quite a while before starting cpap therapy. So I thought that by sleeping on my side I would have a better night.

The Dreamwear uses both sides of the mask to flow air. If you block one the sides it would allow air so you could be treated. With me though the mask would move so much that it produced quite a bit of leaks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamwear Nasal Mask vailgal 3 207 08-06-2017, 09:37 AM
Last Post: vailgal
  Recommend a mask to me? Nuance Pro Nasal Pillow? mraroid 3 182 07-25-2017, 09:27 AM
Last Post: mraroid
  [CPAP] change from nasal to full face mask stevenW705 4 255 07-22-2017, 07:15 PM
Last Post: DavePaulson
  DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask users sleepytimegal 43 3,000 07-19-2017, 08:33 AM
Last Post: cate1898
  Nasal mask - air popping out of mouth rythmically DanPrado 6 384 07-18-2017, 08:03 PM
Last Post: silversnore
  [Equipment] Nasal issues with Mask..... MDHilz 3 255 07-11-2017, 11:58 AM
Last Post: robysue
  Nasal mask filling with some water and causing popping noise Ticman1 13 711 06-28-2017, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Ticman1