Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S-8 AutoSet II menu option question
S-8 AutoSet II menu option question
On the S-8 AutoSet II set up under the clinician menu there is one option I don't understand - anybody got an answer to this one?

OPTIONS Menu
SMART DATA Menu
AUTO APPEAR (4th screen down) ON or OFF

I can't find any reference as to its meaning in the clinician manual, the user manual or anywhere online (unless my googling abilities have been diminshed by a kryptonite-like substance)

OMM
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S-8 AutoSet II menu option question
(03-30-2015, 10:14 PM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote: On the S-8 AutoSet II set up under the clinician menu there is one option I don't understand - anybody got an answer to this one?

OPTIONS Menu
SMART DATA Menu
AUTO APPEAR (4th screen down) ON or OFF

I can't find any reference as to its meaning in the clinician manual, the user manual or anywhere online (unless my googling abilities have been diminshed by a kryptonite-like substance)

OMM
From S8 clinical manual

Menu: Options
Parameter: Smart Data*
Description:
Allows the clinician to select which Smart Data screens, if any, are displayed in the patient menu.
Note: if you wish to make Smart Data available, set one or more of the options (Mask Fit, Pressure, or Usage) to ON.
Set Auto Appear to ON so that the Smart Data screens are displayed in the morning if the patient resets the device.
In the patient menu, the Smart Data menu is displayed only if one or more of the options have been set to ON by the clinician.
If AutoAppear is set to OFF, Smart Data is displayed in the Results menu only.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S-8 AutoSet II menu option question
Thnx!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 110 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 840 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
Cool New Backup Machine doesn't have menu options mcse350 2 199 02-28-2024, 03:38 PM
Last Post: mcse350
  DreamStation 1 Menu Names? Dolfan 7 576 07-16-2023, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Dolfan
  Any other option to download data from machine? BlueSky1958 2 439 07-02-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  [Equipment] DreamStation Alternative Replacement Option oneeyeopen 3 674 05-24-2023, 10:11 AM
Last Post: oneeyeopen
  Luna G3: Key sequence to access clinician (technician) menu? shu246 3 1,747 04-30-2023, 06:31 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.