Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Nasal mask size problems
(04-02-2015, 05:07 PM)Hilobarbie Wrote: Thanks for commenting on your mask experience. I wasn't aware the hose on the P10 didn't swivel. Does anyone on the board know if the pillow can be used on a different apparatus?

The hose thing is because not only am I a side sleeper, but I alternate frequently from one side to the other. That might change with new machine, we'll see.

The hose attachment is less annoying than feeling like my face is in a cage, and the hissing noise from leaks.

As for nasal pillow interchangeability, I don't understand why that hasn't been designed into the products. Perhaps it's too cost-saving?
Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-02-2015, 06:28 PM)AirSign Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 05:07 PM)Hilobarbie Wrote: Thanks for commenting on your mask experience. I wasn't aware the hose on the P10 didn't swivel. Does anyone on the board know if the pillow can be used on a different apparatus?

The hose thing is because not only am I a side sleeper, but I alternate frequently from one side to the other. That might change with new machine, we'll see.

The hose attachment is less annoying than feeling like my face is in a cage, and the hissing noise from leaks.

As for nasal pillow interchangeability, I don't understand why that hasn't been designed into the products. Perhaps it's too cost-saving?
Dont-know

I think you have the correct answer...lower profit margins! Well, I'll just have to see how it goes. I too am a side sleeper and move around a lot.

Barbara
Ajijic, Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Switching from full face mask to nasal mask monkeybusiness 13 297 11 hours ago
Last Post: monkeybusiness
  Problems with CPAP & Mask ezymel 4 81 04-26-2017, 08:00 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Problems with Resmed Autosense 10 lbperry 16 667 04-13-2017, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Vertigo/CPAP Pressure Update- CPAP causing inner ear problems SuperSleeper 72 68,914 04-11-2017, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Newbee2016
  Nuance pro size? jsielke 10 264 04-09-2017, 01:45 PM
Last Post: pupcamper
  DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask users sleepytimegal 9 526 03-30-2017, 04:55 PM
Last Post: lubsie
  Bipap AVAPS problems samianwardcummings 13 567 03-29-2017, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider