Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Request a review of my latest OSCAR graphs
RE: Request a review of my latest OSCAR graphs
I've attached the Daily report for Sept. 6 but since I work from a laptop computer the screen size isn't large enough to capture the device settings.  Therefore, I've pasted that information in this reply.  I am scheduled for a Zoom meeting this week with a neurologist from Cleveland Clinic, who works in their Sleep Center, and maybe he can determine if there's something else going on.  By and large I do not snore (never was an issue) and for the most part, since starting CPAP therapy, it appears that the Obstructive Apneas are well below the 15 that was determined in my original sleep study: however, there are days when the CA's and the Hypopneas are a lot more than the OA's.  I really would appreciate any guidance that can be offered and again this snapshot is just a middle of the road representation, and some days are much better while others are a whole lot worse.

Device Settings

Mode
CPAP Pressure 9.00 cmH2O
Auto Off Off
Auto On On
Flex Level 1 
Flex Mode C-Flex+
Hose Diam. 15mm
Humid. Level 3 
Humid. Mode Adaptive (System One)
Humidifier Connected
Mask Resist. 1 
Ramp Pressure 6 cmH2O
Ramp Time 30.00 Minutes
Ramp Type Ramp+
Show AHI On

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help request... zsearcher 25 1,214 1 hour ago
Last Post: Dormeo
  [Pressure] Request Recommendation for a Dial Manometer Samwrites 4 119 03-24-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 165 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  [Pressure] New CPAP user - Please help interpreting graphs fsdx2004 40 2,040 03-07-2024, 08:01 AM
Last Post: fsdx2004
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 862 53,014 03-04-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: DaveL
Exclaimation OSCAR: OSCAR Beta Tester Request Crimson Nape 1 709 02-23-2024, 06:56 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.